Congratulations Studio 397

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fabry093, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Fabry093

Fabry093 Registered

I tried all simulators and rFactor 2 is the best, last night I saw the 8h of the nurburgring and it was spectacular, congratulations Studio397... I hope you can solve as soon as possible the problems of the multiplayer because it happens that sometimes the servers crash... However you are the best, keep it up, in the meantime I look forward to the new UI

Last edited: Dec 15, 2019
  2. GoldenBear

GoldenBear Registered

Fix the bugs.

Proud Tiger, Niek, Marc Brink and 4 others like this.
  3. Thepharcyde

Thepharcyde Registered

Hardly constructive; care to elaborate or just troll!

4. GoldenBear

GoldenBear Registered

You must be new to the game. S397 and most players know what the bugs that need fixing are, many of which are now over a year old. Care to not put your feet in your mouth next time?

5. Rui Santos

Rui Santos Registered

Yeah, it's the best sim for me also, but... needs A LOT of fixing! I'm sure (i hope) Studio397 can solve most problems and refine the sim, they just need to finish the puzzle and it will be a solid rock for the next years!

GoldenBear likes this.
  6. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

For sure best sim and to me the only choice. But needs fixes, better dev choices, more attention to details that are not even small. Hope S397 get this right someday. :)

7. LokiD

LokiD Registered

i mean I know people see me angry at rf2, but its only because this title has soooo much potential! Its almost infuriating that its really untapped.

Im sure s397 realise this, and one day as will said above someday get there!

8. ADSTA

ADSTA Registered

You're assuming everyone is affected by these bugs that make the game not enjoyable?

Thepharcyde, Filip and The Iron Wolf like this.
  9. Leige

Leige Registered

Bugs are very important. When you are driving in a race and you get a freeze, a car jump or your game crash the experience of game is ruined. It's frustrating. Fix bugs and optimize performance is really necessary because
    spoil the gaming experience and the good perception of general game

10. Nokto

Nokto Registered

For me, I enjoy playing the game and I am impressed by its qualities.
    I don t say bugs doesn't exists, I have noticed the GTE one when starting but I don t feel it destroy race. I feel more comfortable in my rfactor2 car than in the AC one.
    Thanks to studio 397 to keeping the Sim beiing great

11. DrivingFast

DrivingFast Registered

I'm exclusively looking for the most realistic simulation (IMO rF2) + the most realistic car content (IMO S397 and SlowMotion content) + excellent graphic performance (VR !!!!) accompanied by a good "quality-performance ratio" + a good offline experience.

If S397 finally decides to prioritize on these first 3 aspects (physics + quality car content + performance), I would be ultra satisfied.

I am quite frustrated with rF2 :

The only area which is a priority for me and on which it is progressing sufficiently, it is the car content (physics).

But I love rF2, everything is just not as good as I would like :)

12. ADSTA

ADSTA Registered

The stuck record is back. ;)
    Haven't heard that song lately.

Emery likes this.
  13. Thepharcyde

Thepharcyde Registered

I actually bought it directly off ISI website for about £60 quid when it first came out.

Where it was then, vs where it is now is not comparable.

My criticism, to your post was it added no true value to the op, unless you actually elaborated on what you felt detracts from an enjoyable experience 'even for the bugs'

14. GoldenBear

GoldenBear Registered

One gets tired doing the work to report the bugs just to have them not addressed as long as a year later. Why should I keep posting them if S397 is not willing to fix them in a timely manner? That is the point I was trying to convey to you.