Super TC2000

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by memoNo1, Oct 20, 2019.

1. zxd1997

zxd1997 Registered

So what we need is just waiting right? I think this mod is very impresive, but there are so little pics/videos here. Can vrc provide some preview videos or pics to us? Thanks!
    And another question, what are vrc plan to do on rf2 first? F1 mods? or prototypes? I think vrc is mainly focus on f1 mods, is it right? If not, what are u plan to do in the future?
    Thanks again for qualitied mods! Your free ac mod f2007 and mp4-22 are both awesome! Hope to see mcl with pbr chrome skin.

Reiche and MHS like this.
  2. MHS

MHS Registered

Yes, it seems so... but as said that isn't confirmed and won't be our decision.
    We can surely provide some preview videos or pics, we are in fact working on short showcase video we will publish soon.

It's likely that the first VRC cars being released for rF2 will end up being the Formula NA ones, the 2018 has been ready for a while but I was waiting to learn a little bit more and being able to create proper PBR shaders/textures/zones and also properly apply all the "rain effects". We are also fine tunning the physics at the same time.
    Then the Formula NA 1999 has been in progress for quite some time, shouldn't take much longer until we can share further news.

3. memoNo1

memoNo1 Registered

Wow! That's great news! I'm really looking forward to the TC2000 vehicles! Thanks!

VirusGR42 likes this.
  4. zxd1997

zxd1997 Registered

it's nice to hear that but I afraid there are already some indycar mod here in rf2 and have good quality...
    So GTO cars maybe awesome

5. MiguelVallejo

MiguelVallejo Registered

In addition to the st2000 have you worked or do you have plans on Turismo Carretera ...?

6. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

Shadow and WFG hasn't been getting the same attention as past seasons either (my perception at least), Idk what is going on
    Not like I care about the whole e"sports" bs tho, but if you got something like this in your sim may at least do a tweet/facebook/instagram post per day to promote stuff, show ppl there was a giveaway for participants (only appeared in the article so if ppl didnt click they didnt see), etc

7. Raintyre

Raintyre Registered

This mod's physics has been developed with the help and detailed feedback of engineers and drivers of the STC2000 championship. You can expect a high level of accuracy in speed performance and handling.

Reiche and memoNo1 like this.
  8. memoNo1

memoNo1 Registered

I'm very excited to get this mod.
    I believe too this is a blast to drive.

The videos speak for themselves.

Reiche likes this.
  9. zxd1997

zxd1997 Registered

So how is this going on, seems the espoets ending soon, I really want to drive this hahah

memoNo1 likes this.
  10. memoNo1

memoNo1 Registered

Ask @Raintyre
    Maybe he can give us some news about that.

zxd1997 likes this.
  11. Leonardo Nogueira

Leonardo Nogueira Registered

Somebody here have more infos about this mod? If it will be release to public?
    Btw, somebody knows where to find more detailed informations about one track from this series called Autodromo Ciudad de Rafaela, like cambers, elevation changes, etc!

Thanks!

12. Raintyre

Raintyre Registered

Honestly, i don't know what is the next step. Here you can see STC2000 driver Julian Santero driving the mod. He says it's pretty close to the real car.

aquarius and zxd1997 like this.
  13. Stevy

Stevy Registered

The mod looks good, and you really want or will release it later for the public ?
    But, at least for me, more important. What about the tracks ?
    Will they be released too ? Are they scanned or free hand ?
    Or maybe even a paid DLC in the shop which will finally be a whole series with tracks and cars ?

14. MiguelVallejo

MiguelVallejo Registered

We really need Rafaela, great oval with fast chicannes. I have curiosity for this mod, but what I really would like is a Turismo Carretera mod.
    I wish good luck to this mod, nonetheless

15. Leonardo Nogueira

Leonardo Nogueira Registered

I was working on this track and find some good references, but not too much about camber on turns, elevations, etc. I'm about to finish gateway soon, so it's on my to do list.

16. Chris Lesperance

Chris Lesperance Registered

OOOooooooOOOOOOOOO! Gateway!

So for ontopic. THis STC2000 series would be a great addition. I hope it will be released for all

17. zxd1997

zxd1997 Registered

Today is the final of stc esports, hope some good news after it ends

18. zxd1997

zxd1997 Registered

@Raintyre Seems STC2000 2019 had Ford focus and Peugeot 408, will they add in this mod?
    And the esports is over now, waiting for any public release news or where can buy the ticket again
    (I already plan to buy the ticket if there won't be any public release but now the entrance is over)

memoNo1 likes this.
  19. Raintyre

Raintyre Registered

I am not sure. Perhaps @MHS can answer some of the questions

zxd1997 likes this.
  20. MHS

MHS Registered

Hey guys! I'll try to answer some of your questions, but unfortunately the decisions regarding to releasing or not the mod don't belong to VRC but to the STC2000 management themselves. Next week I have a meeting regarding next year eSport championship and I'll try to discuss about the posibility of releasing the mod for the community, but I have to say I don't have much hope about that.

STC2000 didn't have a Peugeot nor a Ford in 2019, those brands left the category after 2018. It's TC 2000 that has a Ford and a Peugeot team still. But STC2000 and TC2000 are two different series.

zxd1997 likes this.