Super Kart rF2r by Sangreone.

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by Ferny76, May 5, 2019.

1. Ferny76

Ferny76 Registered

[​IMG]
    :)I am pleased to say that the Super Kart rF2r Mod is finished.
    This Mod is created by SangreOne for WWW.rFactor2Race.com, with the Super Kart painted with the favorite designs of the pilots of this community.:cool:
    The Mod is based on the Kart of Studio 397 driven with the 250cc 2T and 450cc 4T engines, they have downforce and are very fun to drive.

This mod is inspired by the FIA SuperKart, with the Skins customized to the rF2r rider's fair.
    [​IMG]
    Enjoy it ...:

Motor 2T 250cc / 4T 450cc BiCilindrico.
    Weight 218kg (pilot included)
    Power 100 Hp @ 14000 rpm
    Max RPM 14000 rpm
    Fuel capacity 18 liters.

Main changes:
    All textures for DX11.
    Small adjustments of 2t and 4t engines adjusted.
    Small tire adjustments (for now all are the same).
    Drag tight and downforce.
    Clutch adjustment.
    Graphic optimization
    Screen added to the wheel.
    Feet with movement.
    Add custom ICONS from each player.
    Skins, jumpsuits and helmets personalized with the real faces of each player.
    Optimized for V.R.
    [​IMG]
    Download: Super Kart rF2r v 1328

PD For a future revision, each tire will have a slightly different grip and wear, the hands moving in the gear shift, the adjustment of the engine temperature.

In WWW.rFactor2Race.com we started the XIX rF2r Single-Cup with this mod. We invite you to try these "little beasts" with us and leave your mark on our HotLaps.
    Review of SimRacing604

A greeting and gas ....

2. KrisM

KrisM Registered

Hey, is there a PSD template for this?
    Would really love to create my own skins!

3. Ferny76

Ferny76 Registered

Corti likes this.
  4. Ferny76

Ferny76 Registered

[​IMG]
    Última versión
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/yqcfd0lh9yr4t9z/rF2r_Superkarts_v3227.rfcmp/file

Plantillas
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/opts4yui0jl0mwo/plantillas_sk%282%29.rar/file

Este mod está prácticamente terminado al 100%. La base de la física es la de los karts ISI, pero los he estado refinando para alcanzar las especificaciones de un superkart como los del Campeonato de Europa de la FIA. El rendimiento del mod es exacto en términos de tiempos de vuelta que la realidad, habiéndolo probado en todos los circuitos del campeonato real y comparado con las tablas de tiempo real, recreando los factores ambientales con los que fueron producidos. Todas las marcas de neumáticos tienen las nomenclaturas y texturas reales para cada tipo de compuesto. La mitad de los elementos de kart son partes del kart ISI o del superkart PROJECT CARS y la otra mitad tuvo que ser creada. Todas las texturas y sonidos son de cosecha propia.

1. Física

1.1. Un gran toque sería que diferentes marcas de neumáticos tienen diferentes rendimientos. Por ejemplo, si elige el Dunlop, tienen más softs competitivos que el Bridgestone pero un medio peor, y ambos tienen desventajas en mojado con alguien que usa Vega. Es prescindible, solo una idea. Actualmente todos realizan lo mismo, es solo una opción gráfica.

2. Gráficos

2.1. Me encantaría que el brazo del piloto agarre la palanca de cambios cada vez que suba o baje una marcha, pero no tengo idea de cómo.
    2.2. El número de jinetes con pieles está lejos de estar cerrado. Me encantaría presentar una máscara para todos los que quieras, o cambiarla por una que no tenga el 100% de tu agrado.

3. ERRORES

3.1. Hay un error muy feo que cuando eliges el motor 450 en lugar del 250, este último se superpondrá en el 250, luciendo una maraña fea en TUNING. Cuando estás corriendo, en el juego, no sucede. Todo se ve como debería verse.
    3.2. Hay otro error. Esta vez en la retroalimentación de fuerza. Solo molesta cuando sales de la caja. El kart se detuvo antes de comenzar a golpear un temblor que si no sostienes el volante se vuelve un poco loco (al menos el G25). Una vez que comience no hay problema.

4. Referencias

4.1. Carrera en línea del campeonato que hicimos en rF2r. Varios pilotos extranjeros estaban interesados en registrarse para el campeonato (franceses e italianos si no recuerdo mal), aunque al final tenían miedo, entre el pago de las tarifas, el idioma y algunos problemas para ingresar al servidor. No pasó mucho tiempo antes de montar un campeonato internacional muy bueno.

Carreras en línea con 0 problemas, sin mencionar que el mod es MUY DIFÍCIL, y que puede llevar un tiempo dominarlo al principio. Pero nada más lejos de la realidad, si nos fijamos en los horarios oficiales, hay diferencias de hasta más de 20 segundos por vuelta entre la primera y la última, una señal de lo difícil que debe ser llevar estos botes al límite en realidad.

[MEDIA = youtube] hfsPUxrGfYc [/ MEDIA]

4.2. PVPKart guide to setup your 250cc
    https://www.pvpkart.com/Setup-info.htm

5. sangreone

sangreone Registered

6. callum hambley

callum hambley Registered

Absolutely love this mod, fantastic work.
    is there any plans for the 125cc open class of super kart?
    would really complete the experience.
    keep up the good work.

sangreone and atomed like this.
  7. sangreone

sangreone Registered

Thanks a lot! Several people have asked me for the 125cc. You may be working on it soon. ;)

8. callum hambley

callum hambley Registered

HI, do you think there is any chance of an update to fix the audio after the latest rf2 updates
    this is my favourite mod for the sim and its such a shame that the audio has been broken by the latest update.
    cheers,
    Callum

dav_0075 likes this.
  9. Benn

Benn Registered

Guys,

This mod looks fantastic, but everytime I race against AI, they crash. I mean it's impossible to race more than 1 lap without beeing caught in a big one. How can I do ?

I've tried different tracks, different AIW's, set AI mistakes to 0%, set a low AI strenght, did an Autocalibrate with everyone of them, let run long practice sessions,.... they still zigzag when a hazard is coming, and crash too often.

Actually, the problem starts when the first AI crashes. All the others can't avoid it properly and its absolute chaos. Then it starts again a few turns later. And again, and again...

Is there a way to fix this ? Or can we hope for a mod update ?

It's so frustrating, beacause this mod is one of most exciting of the workshop, an absolute must have.

Regards,
    Ben