GT3 pack AMG dash info missing

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by theother5, Nov 26, 2019.

1. theother5

theother5 Registered

The AMG GT3 is missing section of information on the dash display. OK, not news right?

I'm fairly surprised that I cannot seem to find anything specific about this on any forums or the Studio-397 Bug Tracker. My searches come up empty for any search criteria I use and I can't believe that this is not somewhere! In any case, I can't find it.

Does anyone know anything about this? Is it recorded as a bug or anyone know of any fix or plan to fix?

[​IMG]

Queue an immediate reply with links to exact problem that I couldn't find o_O:eek:

2. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Well assuming P Oil means oil pressure, the game doesn't do that. And I'd suggest the 'missing' info the game similarly doesn't have, and/or doesn't make available to car displays. Hopefully this changes in the future.

3. theother5

theother5 Registered

Thanks for the reply. Fair point Lazza and agreed, maybe this is the reason.
    Hopefully this can change going forward. Odd though as these are Studio-397 paid content cars.
    I'd have hoped the fuel would be displayed as this I believe does get passed to the dash readout on other cars.
    Go Handy!

Edit: added comment about these being paid content so odd there are missing readout info.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2019