[REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager

Discussion in 'Other' started by Nibo, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Hmatty

Hmatty Registered

hello I am new to this and when I open it I don't see options and other stuff at top of page I only have 3 files in for now but I wonder if I am loaded correctly

2. Nibo

Nibo Registered

3. Hmatty

Hmatty Registered

this is my screen now my view.jpg

4. Nibo

Nibo Registered

I see similar picture on my tablet in vertical orientation. What device do you use? If its a laptop/monitor, what's its width in pixels? Maybe your browser window is not opened to full screen width? Menu will only be visible starting with widths at 1000+ px.

If its normal wide screen, then maybe that's browsers fault. What's yours? Try another browser (Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Vivaldi should be fine).

5. Hmatty

Hmatty Registered

thank you I will try that

6. Hmatty

Hmatty Registered

Ok now I tried the bat file and went to Microsoft edge and now it all works, but if I open via the web2py it goes direct to Internet explorer how can I direct that to Edge?

7. Hmatty

Hmatty Registered

Solved Thank you for all your help and a great program

Nibo likes this.
  8. Nibo

Nibo Registered

web2py.exe server opens your system default browser when its started. I guess your default browser is IE (not supported by r2la, btw). You can set Edge to be your system default browser. It should be an option somewhere in browser options I guess. There is nothing you can do to web2py.exe to select which browser it launches, its calls system to open system's default one.

9. GPNeville

GPNeville Registered

Hi Nibo,
    With latest version (2.058.25) It no longer displays my PB times in the list.
    Also if you go to the Records tab I get this error message:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "D:/web2py_2.14.6/applications/r2la\compiled\controllers.tracks.index.py", line 22, in index
    AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'id'

Any ideas what is going on?

10. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Most probably you entered wrong path in the first form. There are hints how to enter correct path near the form field.
    Probably you entered path to your /Results directory (like d:\Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\Log\Results), but you actually need to enter path to your rFactor2 directory (like d:\Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2).

For rF1 and Automobilsta, on the other hand, you need to provide path to c:\rFactor\UserData\LOG\Results, but then you need to enter your in-game name in second field in form. Its all explained in the form itself.

Unzip r2la again and re-enter correct path.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2019
    GPNeville likes this.
  11. GPNeville

GPNeville Registered

Nibo, thank you you're absolutely correct.
    Reinstalled and gave path to rFactor2 and hey presto it works!
    Thank you for your patience and help. If I'd read your instructions properly in the first place I wouldn't have had a problem - lesson learnt

Nibo likes this.
  12. Nobkins

Nobkins Registered

I hope this is ok to post here.

We use RF2LA with AMS but have recently branched out into RaceRoom. Does anyone know of a similar tool that supports RaceRoom logs?

Ideally I need something that supports seasons / championships.

Thanks and sorry if this is not appropriate for this thread.

13. Lenniepen

Lenniepen Registered

Hi,

Would it be possible to also include some graphs based on the standing pages?
    Right now, the graphs for 'position per lap', and 'gap to leader' are generated per race, but it would be great to also have these for the overall standing pages, maybe located in the 'Driver stats' section? For example:
    - Position in standings (races on horizontal axis), so that you can see for instance that one particular driver gained a lot of positions during the season.
    - Accumulated points (races on horizontal axis)
    - Number of drivers per race

Examples:
    https://f1statblog.co.uk/2013/05/post-race-statistics-of-the-monaco-gp/

Last edited: Nov 27, 2019
  14. Nibo

Nibo Registered

I think graph for accumulated points can be possible. Championship position per race is harder, since champ positions per race do not exist anywhere in calculations and I don't really want to write new (probably performance costly) sorting function. I'll look what I can do for next update.

15. Dantonaya

Dantonaya Registered

Hi
    Is possible add different track maps in live timing?

PS: grats for you work! nice app

16. Nibo

Nibo Registered

No, that "line with moving circles" widget is all I can do.

17. Nibo

Nibo Registered

I was only able to do accumulated points graph for overall driver standings. But I was not able to make it visible also on exported championship static html page. For some weird reason I can not figure out why its not working there, but I can not spend more time on this. There are a lot of "tricks" already to make exporting to static pages work, and its getting harder to understand what is going on in situations like this.

Updated to 2.058.26
    • Added "Points through season" graph to championship "Driver Stats" tab (for overall standings only). This graph will not be visible on exported championship standings html page.

buzz hornet, Taris Henrique and Corti like this.
  18. buzz hornet

buzz hornet Registered

Hi Nibo I accidentally deleted my race log file in your great tool. I can see the results via an XML log but is it possible to either retrieve the one I accidentally deleted or to build a new replacement log manually (as I know the race results). And yes I deleted the duplicate one stupidly. Thanks in advance.

19. Nibo

Nibo Registered

r2la does not actually remove any files when you are "deleting" logs with it. It moves them into rFactor 2\UserData\Log\Results\r2la_temp folder, so look for your removed file there and move it back to rFactor 2\UserData\Log\Results, then press "refresh" in r2la.

buzz hornet likes this.
  20. buzz hornet

buzz hornet Registered

You are the man - thanks so much for that.