What we need in rF2!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by D.Painter, Nov 10, 2019.

1. D.Painter

D.Painter Registered

In a way your right.
    But be fair, People showcase what their good at, not what their not!
    Though skins are worthless if there's nothing to put them on in the first place.

We all have our preferred style off race cars. V8 Supercars top my personal list and would love to see them back into rF2 as picture. There are still modders out there that may think more about doing a mod if there shown, showcased with a reasonable amount of community support.
    I can do a lot off things apart from skins but not without models.

Those models are not for me to re release so can't uses those. Permission is not forthcoming from the mod group so hands are tied. Even if they where, still need a modeler to rebuild the interior as these are the original ones from F1 Challenge when the mod team first started. So need someone to build the 3D, do Physics, Sounds, Ingame, I can fix bad mapping, do textures, tyres, interior, helmets, drivers (As long as it's a new good driver model, not! Herman Munster's uglier cousin that is in rF2 presently.)

But again there are other racing styles I'd like to see modders bring to rF2, not just the Devs. If that last offering with that Porsche GT Cup is a example off the (visual) direction their heading in (backward) then I'd rather they don't do cars I'd like to have in rF2.

VirusGR42 likes this.
  2. Alejandro López Arjona

Alejandro López Arjona Registered

J7166 likes this.
  3. Steve Olden

Steve Olden Registered

not quite sure what you mean by this, there are already 2 V8 Supercar mods for rF2...

4. jpalesi

jpalesi Registered

Good luck with that.
    And if S397 cared to do one, you'd get a mod with poor physics, with bugs, and probably not free.

mr.Sw1tchblade and VirusGR42 like this.
  5. DrivingFast

DrivingFast Registered

Criticism as you want S397 or aspects bugs, graphics, sounds, skins, but you can not be more wrong about the S397 cars physics (of the last 3 years).

The car physics of S397 is what is best in all simracing.

GoldenBear likes this.
  6. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

LOL :D

Ronnie and VirusGR42 like this.
  7. Thepharcyde

Thepharcyde Registered

Ah GT3, thought u had found some GTE variant of the 488

8. jjcook

jjcook Registered

we need a dlc f1 v 6 hybrid , properly licensed with real data - the last modern f1 was the the marussia and was the end of the v8 era, was hoping with all the mclaren stuff we would see one , ,,.....

lagg likes this.
  9. mesfigas

mesfigas Registered

i dont understand why S397 cars dont give Oil and Water temp info to my Z1 Dashboard software...
    all cars from modders like URD-Tommy78-Reiza etc gives me this kind of info.
    also I.S.I cars gives info

Ronnie likes this.
  10. J7166

J7166 Registered

There are IMSA DPis available. Other than the sounds and tire model they are OK....

11. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

need them officially licensed not ripped from Real Racing 3

12. J7166

J7166 Registered

A Hybrid: I know for the longest time it wasn't possible, but s397 developed a brake-by-wire system for the Gen2 formula E car. From what I understand that system was one of the biggest factors preventing hybrid from happening in rf2 previously. Just the possibilities having hybrid incorporated into the game would open up would be great. LMP1, modern F1, hypercars etc.

13. J7166

J7166 Registered

haha I didn't say they were any good

14. J7166

J7166 Registered

If you haven't tried this IndyCar mod by Apex modding team, its worth subscribing too. The amount of improvement these cars have made since their early access launch is remarkable....Also apex moddding team announced on FB the other day they are working on GT500 cars now....:cool: