[REL] WTCR 2018 by Tommy78

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by Tommy78, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Lazza

Lazza Registered

I don't know how sensitive AC is to suspension geometry in regards to FFB, but given that FWD cars are more prone to adverse side effects from extreme or mismatched caster, KPI, scrub radius etc it could possibly be a 'simple' error in geometries causing these issues. I haven't personally played around with FWD physics so I can't offer any pointers, but it may be more a geometry issue than tyres.

2. zxd1997

zxd1997 Registered

I just give it a compare today and I feel that the alfa has the nearly the same ffb behavior to others but a little lighter(still too heavy in some occasion). So I'afraid that tire model isn't the key to ffb problem. It just feel too heavy and on knockhill it's too hard to drive(but some kind of... fun) I think it's behavior maybe right compare to the btcc civic and ngmt's btcc mod but just too much torque.... Or just like somebody else says that the suspension geometry?
    I'm not an experienced sim driver so what I said just my feeling with T300rs, in conclusion it's a very good mod except the ffb feeling, and ffb is just too heavy or too much torque but the behavior seems like the ISI's civic btcc so I think it's OK but need some kind of adjustment.... Just turn down the ffb multiplier isn't the best solution.

3. Tommy78

Tommy78 Registered

You can change the torque through the upgrade options in the tuning menu.

4. McFlex

McFlex Registered

This is how it looks with 100% FFB

pascom, zxd1997 and Bjørn like this.
  5. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

Lol

pascom and DrivingFast like this.
  6. zxd1997

zxd1997 Registered

yes I try and using med setting I think med shouldn't be so strong, so may there any problem still exsists but I think it is not the tire model

7. Tommy78

Tommy78 Registered

What is your wheel settings in the Windows? (damper, spring) and in-game wheel settings? It looks impossible to me.
    It can be a huge difference between wheels? Because for me even with 1.0 ffb and 100% force in Windows do nothing, i feel normal ffb like other cars.

8. McFlex

McFlex Registered

Damper and spring at 0%. Ingame FFB smoothing at 3. Never have issues with this settings with other mods. BTCC FW cars drive normal. Maybe it's because your wheel doesn't have that much torque. When i use 20% FFB this effect isn't noticable at all but than the cornering forces are also nearly zero and i can't feel the car at all.

9. FuNK!

FuNK! Registered

You have to remember that not all wheel brands use the same FFB techniques and consequently there could be huge differences in how the different wheels behave. May I suggest to collect standardized feedback so that you can investigate? Like defining track, settings (game) and tuning options. So just the wheel remains as variable!? ;)

10. Andregee

Andregee Registered

A Logitech Wheel is to weak. You need simply the whole power for an adequate center torque and can't notice the massive clipping

11. Corti

Corti Registered

Also if it helps, I just rebuilt my T500RS engine and its strength has surprised me. I didn't remember such a high FFB in years. I guess the wear is also noticeable over time.

David Kolody likes this.
  12. ritzcher

ritzcher Registered

It's the same thing that happens to me, I have an OSW Augury
    and I use the mmos software and always for rfactor 2 I have the same configuration that for me is impressive and within rfactor 2, I only play according to the mod the amount of force of the ffb. Normally for the original studio 397 cars I take it to 0.70 and with the wtcr 2018 I have to put it at 0.20 and so you can drive but you don't feel anything, totally flat
    [​IMG]
    and it works perfectly with the official Studio 397 cars, but with its 2018 WTCR mod included the alpha works like Mcflex, come on it's impossible, as I bought it and probe there has remained because I can not run it, I must also say that there are many third-party mods to download that the same thing happens and I still think it is because they are not well done, whether the tire model is not well programmed , simply compare the original civic with this one and you will notice.
    Finally we hope you can find the solution and enjoy it.

memoNo1 likes this.
  13. Jarno

Jarno Registered

The FFB on a Fanatec CSW2.5 is also heavy, had to lower the car specific ffb multiplier to 0.40 - 0.45 and my ffb strenght on the wheelbase is 50%

Rui Santos likes this.
  14. Finnro

Finnro Registered

With my Fanatec CSL Elite Wheelbase is the same with the ffb.

15. Tommy78

Tommy78 Registered

Hi guys,

After two weeks testing, checking everything, i found the problem, so now it looks like everything fine. My friend already tested with T300RS, so hopefully will be good for everyone now. I had few moment in the past few days, when i thought that's enough and give up, but finally yesterday night i found the solution. And just for your information, the suspension and tires were all good. ;)

Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
    Churrinche, makan, Levelup1 and 11 others like this.
  16. Balazs Floszmann

Balazs Floszmann Registered

Any "blackfriday sale"? :D
    I have Your cars but maybe would be better, more interesting if there would be some "sale".
    People always happy to buy cheaper items :D

17. zxd1997

zxd1997 Registered

with the ffb problem solved, I can say it's one of best (even the best) of rf2 mod now!
    so I'm curious what the problem is...So strange haha. And when will we drive it updated and Peugeot? can't wait for this!

memoNo1 likes this.
  18. Tommy78

Tommy78 Registered

I hope around this weekend. I just fix all cars ffb issue, and test again one by one. Luckily all other update and fixes already done on all cars.

Levelup1, zxd1997, pkelly and 6 others like this.
  19. memoNo1

memoNo1 Registered

Sounds good mate.
    Thx for the info and keep it on!

20. Thepharcyde

Thepharcyde Registered

Thanks chap, I did find the FFB on my TS-PC moreso aggressive and snappy. Looking FWD to the updates.