[REL] WTCR 2018 by Tommy78

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by Tommy78, Aug 20, 2019.

1. ritzcher

ritzcher Registered

2. Akira Iwata

Akira Iwata Registered

I donated 14 euros for all rf2's WTCR cars

3. DrivingFast

DrivingFast Registered

Hello Tommy.

Thank you for your investment in rF2.

It remains a seventh car to do to finalize the pack : do you know how likely you are to finish this car ?

I would take the whole pack at this time.

To be honest, I would mostly use this mod to make large multiclass grids of 61 cars with this mod and probably GT3, GTE, LMP2, LMP3, I hope a GT4 S397 pack too. Why not also the 3 DTM 2018 of URD. For the Nürburgring combined, and also Sebring.

4. racedriver

racedriver Registered

Hi Tommy,

I just sent you 14 Euros by Paypal for all the WTCR cars of this rF2-mod.

5. SmashingPants67

SmashingPants67 Registered

Will the Lynk&Co 03 come to this mod? If yes, when?

6. Manfredk2

Manfredk2 Guest

No, the Lynk & Co drives in WTCR 2019 - this is the WTCR 2018 mod

Rui Santos likes this.
  7. Tommy78

Tommy78 Registered

Hopefully within 2 weeks together with the full endurance upgrade on all cars + fixes, new tires, improved shaders.

Hazi, makan, Levelup1 and 6 others like this.
  8. Tommy78

Tommy78 Registered

All of you recieved the download links who wrote in this page?

9. ritzcher

ritzcher Registered

Hi Tommy, it is impossible for me to drive these cars, I have an OSW and still putting the soft settings in the garage and lowering the ffb almost to the minimum, the address is very hard, apart from the fact that if I lower it a lot I don't notice the car at all, this makes me It is happening in mods where the tire model is poorly implemented with respect to the original of rfactor 2, I hope this can be solved because for now I have to leave it because I either break my arms or I do not notice anything if I lower it to a minimum, I was especially excited about this mod since I really like this category ..... so I look forward to improving this aspect.

10. racedriver

racedriver Registered

I didn't get any download link yet. Looked also in the spam-folder.
    Could you tell me the e-mail-address your sending the d-link with?
    Because I have to put your mail-address on a whitelist in my mail account.

11. McFlex

McFlex Registered

I expirienced exactlly the same issue. I don't think it are the tires but the suspension geometry. For now the mod is absolutly undrivable

12. Tommy78

Tommy78 Registered

Did you try the Alfa as well with the new tires? Because now only the Alfa use the new tire modell.

Rui Santos likes this.
  13. Rui Santos

Rui Santos Registered

Mod is perfectly DRIVEABLE, if it's too strong on your side, lower FFB multiplier!

Didn't tried the Alfa yet...

DrivingFast likes this.
  14. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Can you elaborate any further? The person you've quoted doesn't seem to have English as their first language. I'm not sure what is meant.

15. McFlex

McFlex Registered

With a high torque steering wheel like DD wheels this mod is quiet undrivable. Usually i can drive every mod at 100% FFB. It's quiet heavy then but i is drivable. With the lowerst FFB upgrade and ingame FFB at 100% in this mod i can't drive a straight line. At around 80km/h the steering wheel starts osccilating like hell. I can hold on to it but i can't kept it stable in the middle. I have to lower the ingame FFB forces to 20% to not have this effect. But than in consequence the other FFB effects during cornering are so low that i barely can't feel the car.

Lazza likes this.
  16. Tommy78

Tommy78 Registered

I asking again, because I updated only the Alfa with the new tires, to compare if you feel the same on the steering wheel as with the previous cars with the old tires.
    Please test the Alfa and let me know if you have the same problem with the ffb.

17. Andregee

Andregee Registered

Yes the Force Feedback is to strong at 100% but you can reduce it. The problem is the system of rFactor 2 when dealing with front wheel drive because almost the entire center torque disappears as soon as even minimal slip occurs on the front wheels. The problem already existed with the ISI Honda Civic BTCC. I'm afraid Tommy has no influence on it.

18. Rui Santos

Rui Santos Registered

Did you guys tried change the FFB in the UPGRADES? Try choosing the NEW-SOFT.

19. Tommy78

Tommy78 Registered

I'm afraid no. I try to solve all problem and issue, that's why i updated only the Alfa tires, to see if anyone had the problem with the ffb and the issue is still there.
    I have a G25 i felt a little bit in the previous tires, but i didn't feel with the new tires on the Alfa. So that's why i thought the problem is with the old tire and not the suspension geometry. But if noone try and give feedback from the new one i cannot fix any problem.

zxd1997, Filip and lagg like this.
  20. Andregee

Andregee Registered

I have tested the Alfa and the FFB is still like the other vehicles. With 1.0 you have off throttle massive clipping, even with 0.5 the FFB is still so strong that you get signal clipping. If you accelerate and have some slip on the front axle, the FFB is greatly reduced. The only thing that could probably be changed would be that the FFB doesn't clip at 1.0, which is annoying with rFactor2 when accelerating but the restoring torque is reduced.