rF2 Tips and tricks

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 2ndLastJedi, Oct 23, 2019.

1. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Registered

I had someone asking for tips that help make rF2 as good as possible and i came up with this list , can you guys add anything else so i can add more to this list of tweaks and tips ?
    Thanx

Attached Files:

mr.Sw1tchblade likes this.
  2. ADSTA

ADSTA Registered

McKiernan and 2ndLastJedi like this.
  3. Juergen-BY

Juergen-BY Registered

A complete list with all shortcuts for Devmode would be helpfull...

TJones likes this.
  4. Bill Worrel

Bill Worrel Registered

5. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Registered

Yeah , my tips are to a guy with 1080ti and 1440p monitor , that card is more than capable at 4k 60 with 60-80% GPU load ,so my guess was 1440p at high fps should be easily achievable . Adjust AA to get higher fps i guess but ingame settings in rF2 are easy for modern highish end GPU,s ;)

Last edited: Oct 24, 2019
  6. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Registered

Did you note the hardware that poster was using ?
    i3 7100 and GTX 1060 !
    With that specs its a compromise i guess , but on my rig at 4k there is no compromise needed and same for the person im trying to help get rF2 to look as nice as possible , there was quite a bit of talk on this other forum on how rF2 is just so far behind (graphically) and i disagreed , hence we came to this where i was asked what i did to get rF2 to where i was willing to argue that rF2 is actually a nice looking sim ....and even dared to say it was the most realistic looking of all given the right settings and content .

7. Bill Worrel

Bill Worrel Registered

Yes, I noticed. It was written over a year ago, but last edited a couple of months ago. Also, I believe he's updated his hardware. But again, I guess it depends on what you want to achieve. I think those tips are toward getting the highest performance rather than best looking and higher performance is better when you're trying to compete at the highest level, which he does.