Circuit Mont Tremblant

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by AceLain, Jun 4, 2013.

1. senormen

senormen Registered

@J7166 . . . don't have it on current pc . . . isn't the best option for you to take up @TwoHardCore generous offer ?

2. J7166

J7166 Registered

I don't have a clue about how to create a track in rf2. Not much of an AC fan though. Thanks for the reply, and thanks for all your other amazing work.

3. Keith Carter

Keith Carter Registered

That offer has been retracted since he got flack for it not being a laser scanned detailed track from the AC community.... It's a shame.

4. senormen

senormen Registered

didnt know that . . .

there is nothing like encouraging modders . . . and that is nothing like encouraging modders ! . . . i agree it is a shame . . .

so i take it that the project is cancelled completely ?

5. Keith Carter

Keith Carter Registered

In his response there was a question as to if he ever gets it done, he would post it. Didn't sound reassuring that it was being actively worked on. It's too bad that a negative response to a beta completely takes the wind out of the sails of modders especially when doing it out of the love of modding and making it available without being compensated for time.

Mauro likes this.
  6. TwoHardCore

TwoHardCore Registered

Hey guys..my offer is still valid for anyone that can take the track into rF2. I've given up entirely on the AC community, and will not be releasing my track updates to that crowd. There's still a couple things I can do, and might do if my health remains stable enough, but am not sharing that with the AC community.

If someone wants to convert, I can give an.FBX file that gets kicked out of Race Track Builder. Most of the stuff will be named for AC standards, but it's not like it's that much different than converting an AC track from a .kn5 file I'd think...?

But my health really sucks right now, so not doing anything ATM, and will likely never model a building for the track, so iI will "never" finish it, so I will always call it a WIP track ;)

7. Corti

Corti Registered

Hopefully someone will take your words and be encouraged to work with the files. This is the moment when I would like to know more about creating tracks, but I am not the right person. :rolleyes:
    And of course wish you a speedy recovery, take good care of your health which is really what matters most. :)

Mauro, pkelly and Obbzy_XR_ like this.
  8. Legend

Legend Registered

happy to make a donation for a good mont tremblant track on rf2

Corti, pascom and Mauro like this.
  9. Keith Carter

Keith Carter Registered

I would donate a nominal amount too. I'm surprised that kickstarter or gofundme aren't used more often to get motivation on tracks in high demand.

Corti, pascom and Mauro like this.