Released Nürburgring (2018) is now available!

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by Christopher Elliott, Sep 26, 2019.

1. JRoque

JRoque Registered

Hi all. I just spent US $13.06 on this track and would like to know when is the next payment due? ;-)

Yowza! It's drop-dead gorgeous and super fast. It's the Ring so can't abuse the speed-curve ratio but it flees faster than others I've tried. It feels wider than other versions as well, including other laser scans. Predictable and uniform grip throughout. The carousels look and feel fantastic and real.

What's left now is to send the kids (and wife) to Grandma's for the weekend so I can do that... work.. that I've been saying needs... to get... done. Yeah.

So congrats to the team! Goal = achieved. You can stop making tracks now :)

2. Patrick Schumacher

Patrick Schumacher Registered

Please not!

Emery, memoNo1 and jayarrbee36 like this.
  3. JimmyT

JimmyT Registered

GeraArg likes this.
  4. vitto

vitto Registered

ok ... my pc is old I am fully aware of it and I don't expect it to do miracles! what I find a little strange is that,
    with the necessary precautions I can use rF2 satisfactorily, for example: at Sebring offline with 10 IA, high details, I have an average of 90/100 FPS in a fluid way.
    from this Nurburgrin 2018 I expected at least to be able to use the GP layout, but even alone on the track at most it reaches:eek:..... 20 FPS, practically unplayable! it makes me wonder if it was created by the same people who created that wonderful Sebring. Patience ... I'll use it as soon as I have the chance to replace the PC

5. Gonzo

Gonzo Member

Hm, thats not normal. You should report it. Gp runs pretty fine on my rusty 1080.

6. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

Just tried the GP for the first time with the Senna and about 22 AI. Drove fine, fps about what I expected.

7. JimmyT

JimmyT Registered

Have driven the GP in the Tatuus 17 with 20 AI using VR on GTX1070 no problems here. You may need to double check your settings? Might help if you clear cbash and shaders, you may have some joy. (not even sure if that will help but only takes a minute and you never know) :)

Last edited: Oct 3, 2019
    juanchioooo likes this.
  8. Comante

Comante Registered

I have a R9-280, so nothing last generation, and I have the same performance in nords as in other tracks. Ok my detail level is around "high" for track, textures and cars, and low for shadows reflections and so on. So if your settings put your PC to the knees try to reduce Post effect , shadows, and reflections. Just to see if it's related to one of those settings. If nothing change, probably I would try to reinstall the track after having deleted and uninstalled old nurburgring iterations.

9. JimmyT

JimmyT Registered

Yep that's good advice. I should have mentioned that. Well done that man.

10. vitto

vitto Registered

yes, thanks guys for your advice, I appreciated, I will make some attempts :)

11. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

Heck it only takes 1 second. Use this small batch file to clear the cbash and shaders each and everytime S397 issues any sort of graphic update.

JimmyT and memoNo1 like this.
  12. fernando.chicozamora

fernando.chicozamora Registered

I have similar problem with GP. No problems with fps in other tracks (sebring, lemans, 90-120 fps, Nordschleife 60-90). In nurburgring GP only 30-40 fps :(.

13. [NAR]Steve

[NAR]Steve Registered

I get decent fps, but get some long stutters, or freezes. And not just on the gp circuit.

14. Stefan_L_01

Stefan_L_01 Registered

The NS needs more memory than any other, so check your mem stats during driving, gpu and ram

15. Yigit Yusuf Mutlu

Yigit Yusuf Mutlu Registered

How much ddr ram do you guys have? Vram usage is a little higher on nords than lemans but system ram usage is higher, i think 8 gb system ram is not enough

16. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

I've been with 8 gigabytes of ram for years and I don't usually have problems, until yesterday in vr, but we repair files we reinstall vredist and voila

17. fernando.chicozamora

fernando.chicozamora Registered

I have 16 GB of RAM, I7@ 3400 Mhz and 6 GB o Vram in a 1060 GTX. My problems are with GT track, is very strange..I think this track it's not good optimized. With some cars 90-100 fps (flat 6, Endurance Series, with official mods GT3 & GTE 30-40 fps and some sutter).

18. Yigit Yusuf Mutlu

I have other sth problematic in nords( gp or nordscheile)

Gpu usage is about %50 percent but pc stutters like hell, sth about system ram or pagefile, only in nords it exceeds 16384 ( which seems the upper limit) and reaches 19500, that cause my pc kill itself, i have gtx1060@6gb, i7 3770, 8gb ddr3 1600mhz and 500gb generic hdd, vram usage is 5900mb, system ram usage seems on 6000mb average ( on lemans it is about 4500mb average for example or in acc it is same about 4500mb average)
    This track is huge i think.i will buy 2x8gb rams and try it on nords.i hope it helps.

19. Yigit Yusuf Mutlu

Switch to 16gb ram, and great, stable 75fps on full (opponent high) @1080p aa level 3 pp high with 25 cars ( gte, lmps and senna)
    System ram usage is about 10gb so 8gb is not enough for nords.

xerofer likes this.
  20. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

The Nürburgring GP is a mystery for me.
    I have 2080ti, I8700
    In the Nürburgring I have a rock solid 90-91 FPS with my CV1 with almost every setting on full( only shadows and opponents medium)
    AA-3
    SS-1.6
    PP-medium
    Very very fluid but but
    The same setting on the NÜRBURGRING GP ITS always 45fps and some times 40fps.