Timotej Andonovski's Recent Activity

1. Timotej Andonovski liked Jimmi Allison's post in the thread OPEN GT Challenge Season 2.

They are in the workshop, i can add a general link. But i would rather not link to specific ID as they might change. By design, i could...

Oct 20, 2020 at 2:43 PM
  2. Timotej Andonovski liked Risto Kappet's post in the thread OPEN GT Challenge Season 2.

It's the Sprint layout without chicane (see discussion in GT Pro thread in this forum)

Oct 20, 2020 at 2:42 PM
  3. Timotej Andonovski liked Jimmi Allison's post in the thread OPEN GT Pro Season 2.

I'll save you from that dreadful first chicane and say the sprint layout.

Oct 20, 2020 at 10:20 AM
  4. Timotej Andonovski replied to the thread OPEN GT Challenge Season 2.

Jimmi, I noticed that in the IRRs we could not provide comments about the incidents we are reporting, like in other leagues you manage....

Oct 20, 2020 at 10:20 AM
  5. Timotej Andonovski liked Jimmi Allison's post in the thread OPEN GT Challenge Season 2.

3 cuts then penalty

Oct 19, 2020 at 5:16 PM
  6. Timotej Andonovski replied to the thread OPEN GT Challenge Season 2.

Jimmi, how many cuts are allowed before we are allocated a DT and will that number change between the two races?

Oct 19, 2020 at 4:17 PM
  7. Timotej Andonovski liked Jimmi Allison's post in the thread OPEN GT Challenge Season 2.

Breaking news though Split 7-8, we have invited the drivers who didn't respond or didn't submit a livery, however - its open - and first...

Oct 19, 2020 at 4:16 PM
  8. Timotej Andonovski replied to the thread OPEN GT Challenge Season 2.

Can you confirm the weather for today Jimmi?

Oct 19, 2020 at 1:11 AM