ThomasJohansen's Recent Activity

1. ThomasJohansen replied to the thread rFactor 2 Online Tools by Chris “redapg”.

Sent you a mail. Method 2 with fault ini, seems to be a firefox problem, it works in chrome. But it still have the rpm problem where it...

Apr 17, 2024 at 8:03 PM
  2. ThomasJohansen replied to the thread rFactor 2 Online Tools by Chris “redapg”.

Did some testing, with "generate engine" (first button) Tried "method 2" to generate an engine from rpm manual inputs, but it generates...

Apr 17, 2024 at 5:23 PM
  3. ThomasJohansen liked redapg's post in the thread rFactor 2 Online Tools by Chris “redapg”.

Just as an information: the Engine Generator Tool is online again. I did check all 3 Options with and without Turbo and all put out...

Apr 17, 2024 at 3:29 PM
  4. ThomasJohansen liked redapg's post in the thread rFactor 2 Online Tools by Chris “redapg”.

@L0P3X There seems to be a Value, that gets wrong calculated from my Script, when a Turbo gets used. Now i "only" have to find out why....

Apr 16, 2024 at 11:52 AM
  5. ThomasJohansen attached a file to the thread Community Screenshots Thread (Unedited Screens Only).

WIP's (early stage - 3D exterior by Iaroslav Zavialov) [IMG] [IMG]

Apr 14, 2024 at 12:00 AM
  6. ThomasJohansen liked Mauro's post in the thread PIXSIM track _ WIP.

Hi @pixsim I report you a bug found by ods friends in their online event at charade and this is an useful aiw update by @ManfredK2_new...

Apr 12, 2024 at 10:50 AM