Ronnie's Recent Activity

1. Ronnie liked GoldenBear's post in the thread Community tracks list(best quality).

Do not buy Monaco. It is useless with its broken AIW.

Jan 22, 2020 at 9:00 PM
  2. Ronnie liked GoldenBear's post in the thread Oreca 07 LMP2 - how to launch it "properly" or better... ?.

Seriously?

Jan 22, 2020 at 9:00 PM
  3. Ronnie liked Brent's post in the thread [REL] The New UI is Here! (Instructions on How to Opt-in).

A tool in devmode that generates the preview images automatically (and most important, consistent appearance) would be nice but the...

Jan 22, 2020 at 1:34 AM
  4. Ronnie liked davehenrie's post in the thread Oreca 07 LMP2 - how to launch it "properly" or better... ?.

Some of us have been saying that since the LM24hr BOP.

Jan 18, 2020 at 8:08 PM
  5. Ronnie replied to the thread Oreca 07 LMP2 - how to launch it "properly" or better... ?.

I drive with TC0 often and with 1 or 2 in race trims most of the time. TC has it's own issues which I won't go into details right now...

Jan 18, 2020 at 7:07 PM
  6. Ronnie replied to the thread Oreca 07 LMP2 - how to launch it "properly" or better... ?.

Yeah. Sure. Car that weighs just above 900 kg, has NA engine with aprox 600 HP and rather respectable torque with it being NA, no issues...

Jan 18, 2020 at 5:18 PM
  7. Ronnie liked krusti's post in the thread Some little things that would improve the immersion a lot.

1) The ability to force a driver to enter the pitlane in practice and qualifying sessions instead of pressing ESC. During the qualifying...

Jan 17, 2020 at 2:56 PM
  8. Ronnie liked Rastas's post in the thread Improve the graphical/visual damage system.

They should enable all the features at least in devmod....just my opinion.

Jan 17, 2020 at 2:55 PM
  9. Ronnie liked Will Mazeo's post in the thread Improve the graphical/visual damage system.

this is a myth

Jan 17, 2020 at 2:55 PM