Pales's Recent Activity

1. Pales liked pilAUTO's post in the thread 2024 Release Candidate - will there be one?.

You say this frequently and everywhere. I would like it to be probable and true of course. But no coherent argument goes in this...

Mar 26, 2024 at 11:14 AM
  2. Pales liked redapg's comment on Pales's profile post

I'll open a private Conversation with you. It's better, than to communicate here, in the Profile Posts.

Mar 26, 2024 at 10:24 AM
  3. Pales left a message on redapg's profile.

Hi. I understand that you're very familiar with the modding scene and I was just wondering if I could pick your brains, please? It...

Mar 25, 2024 at 6:00 PM
  4. Pales replied to the thread AI Fuelling *Devs, please read!*.

I spent several hours running some more tests and despite my best efforts, I cannot make any sense of it. Even if I allow 15-20 laps of...

Mar 25, 2024 at 2:56 PM
  5. Pales replied to the thread AI Fuelling *Devs, please read!*.

Hi Lazza, Thanks for responding. Interestingly, this is the only way I can get a somewhat consistent result but it is still...

Mar 25, 2024 at 12:19 PM
  6. Pales replied to the thread AI Fuelling *Devs, please read!*.

Well, I have tested this extensively and I have had no luck whatsoever. Most of the documentation backdates to the very old UI as well,...

Mar 25, 2024 at 9:35 AM
  7. Pales replied to the thread AI Fuelling *Devs, please read!*.

This is something that I will have to look into today to see what I can do, but really, a new player should not be forced to do this in...

Mar 25, 2024 at 7:33 AM
  8. Pales posted a new thread.

AI Fuelling *Devs, please read!*

[IMG]Whilst I appreciate that we're unlikely to see any significant change to rFactor 2 going forward, I think it would be very unwise...

Forum: General Discussion

Mar 24, 2024 at 11:39 PM
  9. Pales replied to the thread [REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager.

Have you ever considered adding a section where we can write our own blog entries for the races?

Mar 24, 2024 at 12:35 PM