memoNo1's Recent Activity

1. memoNo1 replied to the thread Community Videos Thread.

The Kazan Ring Canyon. Located in Tartasan, this is a technically very demanding track (from SMP Racing). Blind bends, tight hairpins...

Apr 22, 2024 at 9:17 AM
  2. memoNo1 liked Xzanman's post in the thread [WIP] Jaguar XJ13 1967.

so I gave it a try, the steering seems off but lowering the lock down to 16 helped, there is a lot of lift off oversteer but perhaps...

Apr 20, 2024 at 11:03 PM
  3. memoNo1 replied to the thread Community Videos Thread.

Setup: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iqOaS6-tvZHImHxHV-KIv9sl6aQ9-ZXJ/view?usp=sharing Alien Time? Proof me that I'm wrong. BMW M2...

Apr 20, 2024 at 3:22 PM
  4. memoNo1 liked Xzanman's post in the thread [WIP] Jaguar XJ13 1967.

Well personally I love driving this era of cars. Especially these iconic cars that are not really seen in sims. I understand how making...

Apr 18, 2024 at 5:47 PM
  5. memoNo1 liked AKR's post in the thread [WIP] Jaguar XJ13 1967.

Please share ! I am sure there are a lot of simracers who truly enjoy this stuff, but never provide any feetback. For you this may...

Apr 18, 2024 at 3:35 PM
  6. memoNo1 replied to the thread Fort Grozny Autodrom.

Absolutley fantastic work and layout. Like the Kazan track. Keep up the fantastic work. Thank you very much.

Apr 16, 2024
  7. memoNo1 liked Drogo's post in the thread Released Reiza Pack Out Now!.

lol.. Biggest gaslight ever, it was confirmed over 5 years ago that the pack would be updated, I believe some time around March/April...

Apr 16, 2024
  8. memoNo1 replied to the thread Community Videos Thread.

Difficult to drive, but never frustrating. It's great to see how Cyril and his mod have developed and will develop the BTCC 90's...

Apr 16, 2024