Love Guitars n Cars's Recent Activity

1. Love Guitars n Cars replied to the thread Latest Roadmap Update - April 2021.

I know I'm in the minority here but more North American circuits please. Offer something that other titles aren't.

May 2, 2021 at 6:32 PM
  2. Love Guitars n Cars liked Imre Bende's post in the thread Latest Roadmap Update - April 2021.

ok, and the new UI isn't usable yet. when will be this in focus? - names of drivers (TAB) very important for online racing - very very...

May 2, 2021 at 6:30 PM
  3. Love Guitars n Cars liked Paul Jeffrey's post in the thread Latest Roadmap Update - April 2021.

Hello sim racers! The end of the month can mean only one thing... Roadmap Day! Please find link to our latest Development Roadmap...

Roadmap Header.jpg May 2, 2021 at 6:30 PM
  4. Love Guitars n Cars liked redapg's post in the thread Being ignored in the Forum.

Hello to all. I have to complain a little bit, but with a serious Intention. ;) Maybe it's a kind of nowadays normal Behaviour, but i...

May 2, 2021 at 6:29 PM
  5. Love Guitars n Cars replied to the thread Being ignored in the Forum.

You can have ten positive comments and one negative but unfortunately it's the one negative that we focus on. It's just human nature I...

May 2, 2021 at 6:29 PM