Lazza's Recent Activity

1. Lazza replied to the thread Free cam issue.

Mine has it immediately below those lines you've shown there. You can add it manually, but what you should perhaps do is consider moving...

May 27, 2022 at 10:30 PM
  2. Lazza replied to the thread Missing DLC Tutorial.

You can't view the DLC workshop items. That was a deliberate change some months ago. At the moment you can't get to them via the rF2...

May 27, 2022 at 9:36 PM
  3. Lazza replied to the thread I cant see another cars in server online.

@Julien Lemoine the game isn't crashing.

May 27, 2022 at 10:34 AM
  4. Lazza replied to the thread Not showing another cars in server online.

See here for additional info (ie firewall made a difference, at least sometimes)...

May 27, 2022 at 10:20 AM
  5. Lazza replied to the thread How do I generate a slip ratio vs friction coeff graph in ptool?.

Where did you hear that?

May 27, 2022 at 8:26 AM
  6. Lazza replied to the thread Please use better "description" to Label 397 official workshop collection.

Yep. Even a single car and track included (not even a workshop item; just in the game) to avoid the "huh? Why can't I do anything?...

May 27, 2022 at 8:09 AM
  7. Lazza liked DJCruicky's post in the thread Please use better "description" to Label 397 official workshop collection.

I totally agree. You get a lot of nonsense reviews like this. [ATTACH] Which is a shame as the Base game has a ton of free content....

review.PNG May 27, 2022 at 4:24 AM
  8. Lazza liked svictor's post in the thread Please use better "description" to Label 397 official workshop collection.

Hello Dev, As recent steam sale that is on going, there are a flood of new players coming to RF2, which is a great thing. However,...

May 27, 2022 at 4:24 AM
  9. Lazza liked Binny's post in the thread Tips for optimized rF2 performance / Guide on how to prevent low FPS.

Cheers. sry if i sound a bit off but all i want is for the sim to be able to run more smoothly, so you me and everyone else can have the...

May 27, 2022 at 2:22 AM
  10. Lazza replied to the thread Triple Monitor Issue - Bad FPS Lag on L and R monitors..

@roastincoffee that method certainly works but I can't vouch for performance on the current build. I've used it previously with no issue.

May 27, 2022 at 1:38 AM
  11. Lazza replied to the thread How do I generate a slip ratio vs friction coeff graph in ptool?.

Then it wouldn't be a physical model, so you couldn't generate the multitude of internal lookup tables used in realtime. At that point...

May 27, 2022 at 1:31 AM
  12. Lazza replied to the thread Missing DLC Tutorial.

No, that's where rF2 (un)installs them to/from. The workshop folder is here: C:\Program Files...

May 26, 2022 at 9:52 PM
  13. Lazza replied to the thread Missing DLC Tutorial.

Steam changed about 2 weeks ago and no longer shows DLC in the properties. It's a pain but you can search for each car in the workshop...

May 26, 2022 at 9:19 PM
  14. Lazza replied to the thread How do I generate a slip ratio vs friction coeff graph in ptool?.

The ttool testing uses the full tyre model, so simplified calculations shouldn't be an issue. I haven't personally played with tyres...

May 26, 2022 at 9:15 PM
  15. Lazza replied to the thread Can I reduce FFB on kerb without lowering whole FFB?.

He posted here first :D

May 26, 2022 at 11:29 AM