Lazza's Recent Activity

1. Lazza replied to the thread So; what's up with the flaws?.

@Navigator I just don't go round telling people to buy it, then my conscience is fine and no one bales me up later :p When I do talk...

May 14, 2021 at 1:12 AM
  2. Lazza replied to the thread So; what's up with the flaws?.

@Navigator I was helping someone the other day on discord having trouble running rF2 (a steam issue, ironically, given the number of...

May 14, 2021 at 12:29 AM
  3. Lazza replied to the thread Bentley 2020 and Ferrari 488 GT3 FFB.

You talked about dampened FFB. That will still happen with DD (older cars will feel more raw, assuming what's being talked about is...

May 13, 2021 at 11:26 PM
  4. Lazza replied to the thread So; what's up with the flaws?.

I talked only about tyre temps. I didn't deny anything else, so don't label me a fanboy. I talked about the tatuus that you mentioned,...

May 13, 2021 at 11:21 PM
  5. Lazza replied to the thread Slow at standing start with GT3/GTE/LMP.

Yes, that's something you can do. What else can we say? We can't fix the cars for you. These cars only do rolling starts I gather, so...

May 13, 2021 at 9:15 PM
  6. Lazza replied to the thread So; what's up with the flaws?.

Sure, there are issues, many long term. But tyre temps not above 50? I doubt many share that experience, and you've got responses right...

May 13, 2021 at 9:12 PM
  7. Lazza replied to the thread Bentley 2020 and Ferrari 488 GT3 FFB.

If you're talking about the nature of the FFB rather than the force, it won't help. That's the point. Anyone actually seen anything in...

May 13, 2021 at 9:08 PM
  8. Lazza replied to the thread road lines DECAL?.

Just an off-topic note for the attentive reader: the wet= tdf parameter is no longer used. Surface roughness determines wet grip (in...

May 13, 2021 at 8:45 AM
  9. Lazza replied to the thread Slow at standing start with GT3/GTE/LMP.

I have to admit I thought you'd linked to the much earlier discussion that brought up engine inertia as being bugged in those cars, but...

May 13, 2021 at 8:15 AM
  10. Lazza replied to the thread Slow at standing start with GT3/GTE/LMP.

That's all a bit backwards :p The whole thing was also based on an assumption about the core issue. Seems to happen a lot with physics...

May 13, 2021 at 4:11 AM
  11. Lazza replied to the thread How to make a server with new UI.

Yes, just means start the game.

May 13, 2021 at 12:37 AM
  12. Lazza replied to the thread Gear/Clutch problem.

Check that you don't have anything assigned to Neutral in the controls. Is it possible it's double downshifting occasionally? There's...

May 12, 2021 at 12:46 AM
  13. Lazza replied to the thread T-LCM pedals randomly disconnecting when playing.

Maybe having the pedals plugged in is changing the device order? Check how they show up in the controllers control panel.

May 11, 2021 at 11:34 PM
  14. Lazza replied to the thread devmode screen size blocked.

I checked! Honest! :D It doesn't have specifically the devmode graphics config, though you could probably work it out from the others...

May 11, 2021 at 11:29 PM
  15. Lazza replied to the thread devmode screen size blocked.

@trollray you may remember with the old UI and launcher, there was a separate button to set the video config for devmode. You have 2...

May 11, 2021 at 9:33 PM