Lazza's Recent Activity

1. Lazza replied to the thread Dedicated server crash V1111 using 32bit.

Just to check, did you execute all the runtimes in the support folder on the server?

Mar 24, 2019 at 10:04 AM
  2. Lazza replied to the thread The REIZA DLC......

@LokiD You're about this ---> <--- far from turning into one of those "hey, watch this, he's about to open that door and she's holding...

Mar 24, 2019 at 9:27 AM
  3. Lazza replied to the thread [REL] DAMPlugin for rF2.

@arnaud67 The first post in this thread explains about as much as I could here regarding activating the plugin. However, you want...

Mar 24, 2019 at 9:23 AM
  4. Lazza liked Bernd's post in the thread Editing RFM file Question..

If i understand you right, the only way to do that, is to edit the hdv and if the upgrades.ini has physics options, also the...

Mar 22, 2019 at 6:14 AM
  5. Lazza replied to the thread Editing RFM file Question..

Yep, use an upgrade and in that upgrade lock the values for your various setup options down.

Mar 22, 2019 at 6:14 AM
  6. Lazza replied to the thread Triple monitor bug.

@ADSTA Javi is showing the lines after editing the side screens to try and better match the main one. That's why they have larger...

Mar 22, 2019 at 6:12 AM
  7. Lazza replied to the thread Avast and RF2's crashes.

@Alex72 Anecdotes don't count. AVG hasn't rated top lately but it's not useless. Nothing is 100% effective, and at various times most...

Mar 21, 2019 at 7:56 PM
  8. Lazza liked Neawoulf's post in the thread VR world scale adjustment.

Alright, i think i've found workaround. I googled a bit and stumbled over this post on reddit:...

Mar 21, 2019 at 7:44 PM
  9. Lazza replied to the thread Triple screen line up.

@zaphman Unfortunately many games never got proper triple support at all, let alone really flexible configuration (that rF2's support is...

Mar 21, 2019 at 8:03 AM
  10. Lazza liked zaphman's post in the thread Triple screen line up.

For people not having these physical adjustment possibilities, like tilting, moving the monitor stand up and down, the simulator should...

Mar 21, 2019 at 8:01 AM
  11. Lazza replied to the thread Rubber banding AI cars ....

@JimmyT If the AI behaviour is CPU related, then probably. Ctrl-C will confirm that though. @Alex72 The purple horizontal bar won't be...

Mar 21, 2019 at 6:56 AM
  12. Lazza liked JimmyT's post in the thread rFactor looses focus.

This has been covered in a couple of threads and the link I have attached will take you to one, and in that there is a link to another....

Mar 21, 2019 at 6:54 AM
  13. Lazza replied to the thread rFactor looses focus.

Perhaps a tool like WindowFocusLogger would help?

Mar 20, 2019 at 8:21 PM
  14. Lazza replied to the thread Rubber banding AI cars ....

What does the Ctrl-C graph show? Does the horizontal purple bar reach the right edge at all?

Mar 20, 2019 at 8:20 PM
  15. Lazza replied to the thread F1 Fast lap point.

You can't apply all rules retrospectively. People did the same thing when they started awarding points to more than 6 cars, but in the...

Mar 18, 2019 at 7:54 PM