Lazza's Recent Activity

1. Lazza replied to the thread How to set FOV beyond the "default" ?.

You're far from an anomaly, and until recently I was in the same situation. Since we're talking about a combination of seat position...

May 20, 2019 at 9:15 AM
  2. Lazza liked MarcG's post in the thread Should I buy Oculus Rift or wait for the next generation of VR?.

Here's a very good article about the subject of Eye-Tracking and all that:...

May 19, 2019 at 9:01 PM
  3. Lazza liked JimmyT's post in the thread [SOLVED] Fanatec V2 CSW Problem.

Thanks for the input gents. I found the problem, it was a loose connection a plug / socket on the main board in the wheel base.

May 19, 2019 at 12:27 PM
  4. Lazza replied to the thread Slicks in the rain.

Sorry, crossed wires on that one. Lagg was (I think) suggesting it was physics rather than graphics, I pointed out it's graphics rather...

May 19, 2019 at 12:24 PM
  5. Lazza replied to the thread How to set FOV beyond the "default" ?.

@DrivingFast I think first we need to establish we're actually talking about FOV, and that true FOV is the goal. But they do help...

May 19, 2019 at 5:39 AM
  6. Lazza replied to the thread How to set FOV beyond the "default" ?.

Default's generally about 60 degrees. You don't need less than 10. What do you think you need? What are your aims? Have you tried FOV...

May 19, 2019 at 5:27 AM
  7. Lazza replied to the thread We need a new Zandvoort!!!! !! !!!! !!!!!!!!.

I think they should rely on the short pitlane and extra pitstops to perhaps mix up strategies, and leave the track alone until at least...

May 19, 2019 at 4:00 AM
  8. Lazza replied to the thread Slicks in the rain.

@DrivingFast You misunderstood me. We all want it, yes (you shouldn't refer to your own post/poll as 'very well done' by the way). But...

May 19, 2019 at 12:39 AM
  9. Lazza replied to the thread Slicks in the rain.

You don't have to imagine anything. Read the modding info from the S397 site.

May 19, 2019 at 12:25 AM
  10. Lazza replied to the thread [REL] Zandvoort 2017 is now available!.

Yep... that's why I asked...

May 19, 2019 at 12:23 AM
  11. Lazza replied to the thread Slicks in the rain.

@Gio Nuvoli that's aquaplaning, which rF2 doesn't do yet. It just makes all tyres more slippery (defined in the tyres, so slick tyres...

May 18, 2019 at 4:43 PM
  12. Lazza replied to the thread [REL] Zandvoort 2017 is now available!.

And if they aren't tested at 120%, you can't really have an expectation they'll work properly on that setting. @LokiD Is the AI wet...

May 18, 2019 at 4:38 PM
  13. Lazza commented on dragon's profile post.

You should ask on the forum instead of putting a question in your status, but in brief terms the answer is no. It's not clear exactly...

May 18, 2019 at 1:31 AM
  14. Lazza replied to the thread Slicks in the rain.

@mantasisg I agree, it seems unlikely the graphical effect will tie in directly with the physics. There was a vague link mentioned when...

May 17, 2019 at 11:30 PM