lagg's Recent Activity

1. lagg replied to the thread Thank You 397 but could you fix whats broken first?.

If MSG have bought S397 to take profits now and they harm S397, they will loose the posibility to have future benefits, no?

May 9, 2021 at 10:41 PM
  2. lagg replied to the thread Thank You 397 but could you fix whats broken first?.

MSG has aquired S397 to use their physics engine. Why are they going to harm S397 if they are useful for MSG?

May 9, 2021 at 10:13 PM
  3. lagg liked Woodee's post in the thread road lines DECAL?.

So white lines would not collect rubber at all then?

May 9, 2021 at 10:03 PM
  4. lagg liked Nieubermesch's post in the thread FFB multiplier.

Of course not. I already said what one has to do with a lower FFB wheel... I agree with you. If I had a good DD I would follow that,...

May 9, 2021 at 2:19 AM
  5. lagg replied to the thread FFB multiplier.

Then, if i understand your logic, they should fake the FFB force to match with wheels of low Nm? I don't know what to do with a wheel of...

May 9, 2021 at 1:50 AM
  6. lagg replied to the thread FFB multiplier.

I'd like to say a couple of things. IRL, the force in the steering wheel changes a lot depending on the type of car. Then if the force...

May 9, 2021 at 1:24 AM
  7. lagg replied to the thread Replays Not Loading Game Hangs.

Sorry. I can watch all the new replays, then i can't help you. It's clear that the problem, with my config, isn't in my side.

May 9, 2021 at 12:47 AM
  8. lagg replied to the thread Editing track layout.

In this case, what you see doesn't have to mean what you think. One thing are the visuals and another the behaviour. Take a look here...

May 9, 2021 at 12:42 AM
  9. lagg replied to the thread New UI.

Something wrong in your side You're te first that can't launch the config tool, starting rF2 from Steam Library

May 8, 2021 at 3:48 PM
  10. lagg replied to the thread Server replay does no show debris.

For me, as steward, the worst problem is to know the damage of the cars in the accidents.

May 7, 2021 at 8:44 PM
  11. lagg replied to the thread Being ignored in the Forum.

redapg oppened his thread and you used it to complain about your problem with an admin, who removed a post where yoy put a link to...

May 7, 2021 at 1:56 PM
  12. lagg liked redapg's post in the thread Being ignored in the Forum.

That doesn't answer my Question. I will leave this senseless Discussion now and put you directly on my ignore List.

May 7, 2021 at 1:46 PM
  13. lagg replied to the thread Editing track layout.

Yes, agree :)

May 7, 2021 at 11:54 AM
  14. lagg liked Alex Sawczuk's post in the thread road lines DECAL?.

you don't need to use decal any more, z fighting shouldn't generally occur.

May 7, 2021 at 11:29 AM
  15. lagg replied to the thread Replays Not Loading Game Hangs.

Could you explain your problem a bit more? I usually watch replays without problems.

May 7, 2021 at 10:21 AM