Kickbox's Recent Activity

1. Kickbox replied to the thread Why we cant adjust the caster in GT3/GTE?.

What sound data? When you will test it load ACC and play a little with caster or take a AC car, change it there. You can edit cars...

May 31, 2020 at 10:58 AM
  2. Kickbox liked badun's post in the thread Why we cant adjust the caster in GT3/GTE?.

i really dont think a castor adjustment is part of a cars 'bop', bop is fuel load, top speed, horse power, not how well it turns into a...

May 30, 2020 at 10:36 AM
  3. Kickbox liked lordpantsington's post in the thread Why we cant adjust the caster in GT3/GTE?.

This thread's argument amounts to "you're doing it wrong" based on perception. At least four of the vehicles the OP lists as *can* do...

May 30, 2020 at 10:36 AM
  4. Kickbox replied to the thread Why we cant adjust the caster in GT3/GTE?.

When its not alowed, why all cars in the other simulatins don't has it? And GT3 is GT3. ACC also has it, too. I talked to a real driver...

May 29, 2020 at 10:00 AM
  5. Kickbox replied to the thread Why we cant adjust the caster in GT3/GTE?.

The real cars can adjust the caster. It need a day, but it's possible (Adjust dome bearing, measure axis etc.). And the Ferrari 488 GTE...

May 29, 2020 at 9:47 AM
  6. Kickbox liked AK1504's post in the thread Why we cant adjust the caster in GT3/GTE?.

Agree. One of the reasons i donĀ“t drive rF2 atm.

May 29, 2020 at 8:19 AM
  7. Kickbox liked Patrick.B's post in the thread Why we cant adjust the caster in GT3/GTE?.

+1

8. Kickbox liked Ernie's post in the thread Why we cant adjust the caster in GT3/GTE?.

I wonder as well, why Caster isn't adjustable on all GT3/GTE cars. Physics-wise it shouldn't be a problem, because the engine supports...

9. Kickbox replied to the thread Why we cant adjust the caster in GT3/GTE?.

I just testet all cars from GT3 and GTE on the Nordschleife. In this table, you see, which cars can be have more, or an adjustable...

May 28, 2020 at 10:39 PM