jonno's Recent Activity

1. jonno replied to the thread Push 2 Pass.

GUYS when imputing the Parameters do they need to be in some sort of order.??? i added Push2PassTimePerPush=10 to the hdv list and its...

Jul 19, 2024 at 6:13 PM
  2. jonno replied to the thread what on earth is going on with my game.

Mate you have lost me lol how did you solve your issue.???

Jul 18, 2024 at 11:45 PM
  3. jonno replied to the thread what on earth is going on with my game.

It was doing this before I uninstalled an tried again seems it may be a corrupt car that's caused it.

Jul 18, 2024 at 4:57 PM
  4. jonno replied to the thread what on earth is going on with my game.

Dam that's the exact same as me funny enough was the btcc BMW after I tried that car all others would be buggered too but if I went...

Jul 18, 2024 at 4:55 PM
  5. jonno posted a new thread.

what on earth is going on with my game

as title says guys im having some issues iv reinstalled rf2 iv removed everything and tried again iv created an new user folder and i...

Forum: Technical & Support

Jul 17, 2024 at 11:39 PM
  6. jonno replied to the thread Push 2 Pass.

i feel like such an idiot now lol it was literally cus the upgrade ini was spelt slightly different not enough for my dyslexic brain to...

Jul 15, 2024 at 8:17 PM
  7. jonno liked redapg's post in the thread Push 2 Pass.

That is of course a very probable Reason. :) And never pack Files with the same Name and different Content into the same rfcmp, also...

Jul 15, 2024 at 8:15 PM
  8. jonno replied to the thread Push 2 Pass.

oohhhh fml i think i know why its not working lol the upgrade ini is not just called the btcc ini

Jul 15, 2024 at 7:51 PM
  9. jonno replied to the thread Push 2 Pass.

iv just had a thought i created multiple versions of the ini file and made 4 diffrent mas files for each change i made could having 4...

Jul 15, 2024 at 7:16 PM
  10. jonno replied to the thread Push 2 Pass.

Yeah that's right all other cars works ok I didn't put any weight on the fwd cars. I'll upload the rfcmp file when I get home in the...

Jul 15, 2024 at 6:17 PM
  11. jonno replied to the thread Push 2 Pass.

We were messing about with the weight of it and it didn't seem to affect it adding little amounts so we went extreme. However I have...

Jul 15, 2024 at 4:55 PM
  12. jonno liked redapg's post in the thread how to fixed setups .???.

If you get stuck with it, feel free to contact me by a private Conversation, here in the Forum.

Jul 14, 2024
  13. jonno replied to the thread Push 2 Pass.

Hey all im trying to limit the P2P on the btcc bmw but i just cant get it to work i can do it with all fwd cars IE astra ford honda etc...

Jul 14, 2024