HomieFFM's Recent Activity

1. HomieFFM replied to the thread Air horn sound - please stop it!.

Well then somebody should tell the devs we have the year 2020!! :D

Jun 1, 2020 at 9:29 PM
  2. HomieFFM liked Paul McC's post in the thread Air horn sound - please stop it!.

Yep, the ones that go to 11:p

Jun 1, 2020 at 9:28 PM
  3. HomieFFM replied to the thread Air horn sound - please stop it!.

did they all use exactly that air horn in the 90's?? :D

Jun 1, 2020 at 8:35 PM
  4. HomieFFM replied to the thread Air horn sound - please stop it!.

I would almost bet that air horn sound combined with the 90's technobeat is hardcoded into rF2. :(

Jun 1, 2020 at 6:23 PM
  5. HomieFFM liked lagg's post in the thread Air horn sound - please stop it!.

Who knows if some day, modders will do something useful, no?

Jun 1, 2020 at 6:21 PM
  6. HomieFFM liked Yzangard's post in the thread Air horn sound - please stop it!.

You obviously never heard "french so called modern rap" to say this...

Jun 1, 2020 at 1:48 PM
  7. HomieFFM liked mantasisg's post in the thread Air horn sound - please stop it!.

Modding ???? Who needs that lol

May 31, 2020 at 6:36 PM
  8. HomieFFM replied to the thread Air horn sound - please stop it!.

I've read modding is a big thing in rF2 in other threads, so why not do something useful and kill the air horn guy with it :p :D ;)

May 31, 2020 at 6:36 PM
  9. HomieFFM replied to the thread Air horn sound - please stop it!.

Yes I hope one day backgroundsound modding becomes a thing :D

May 31, 2020 at 12:10 PM
  10. HomieFFM liked Lazza's post in the thread Air horn sound - please stop it!.

It's annoyed me at times, but I think it's one of those things that you can let get to you if you keep focusing on it - and then it's...

May 31, 2020 at 11:52 AM
  11. HomieFFM replied to the thread Air horn sound - please stop it!.

It's most of the times at the beginning because I guess there they ''place'' the soundfiles with the crowd. Yes I'm trying not to...

May 31, 2020 at 11:49 AM
  12. HomieFFM replied to the thread Air horn sound - please stop it!.

Back again 6 months I'm almost ready to give out a bounty to kill this guy with the horn who is everywhere...

May 30, 2020 at 11:43 PM
  13. HomieFFM liked davidporeilly's post in the thread Limited User interface - Server search ideas.

Rfactor 2 is blessed by the skilled and dedicated modding groups. In the early years they filled in big gaps in the official inventory....

May 30, 2020 at 1:25 PM
  14. HomieFFM attached a file to the thread Limited User interface - Server search ideas.

Alright guys, thank you all for your suggestions. Let's be clear, I was just frustrated to find any server to race on, because of the...

version 01.jpg May 30, 2020 at 1:25 PM
  15. HomieFFM liked ApexModding's post in the thread Limited User interface - Server search ideas.

"rF2 should step away from Modding support" We disagree. In fact, one could say you are uninformed on the matter as there has been no...

May 29, 2020 at 7:53 PM