hello, is this thing on?
be warned about running steam or any other application as an admin. It often has little or no effect, but often opens the gate for major security...
Is the folder _really_ gone?
Small set of updates:
TL;DR: APX wizard can now build updates for tracks also
- Updated https://wiki.apx.chmr.eu/doku.php?id=servers.json to...
- Added base support to generate scripted weather based on live data https://wiki.apx.chmr.eu/doku.php?id=real_weather
- Added welcome messages...
- Added livetiming
- Added livetiming customization guide https://wiki.apx.chmr.eu/doku.php?id=ticker_customization
When using ModMgr.exe on the client to install (paid) DLC content via the commandline, the manifests are not written.
Steps to reproduce
I might at this into my APX toolkit: https://github.com/apx-simracing/issues/issues/40
no, I mean left and right indicators
Header says everything. Would be super useful when lapping traffic.
Updates! A lot of them!
- Fixes https://github.com/apx-simracing/issues/issues/7
- Added article for new CLI command plugins...
I am just confused how to interpret that value during a race session as I'm seeing th value raising during the lap until it suddenly gets below 0
Separate names with a comma.