gabrielof's Recent Activity

1. gabrielof liked Remco Majoor's post in the thread Automobilista 2 announced, using project cars 2 engine.

even from rF2 drivers it's a hit or miss. I like it, lots like it, but there are quite a few that really dislike it as well. Also...

Apr 1, 2020 at 4:51 PM
  2. gabrielof liked Mister Bronze's post in the thread Automobilista 2 announced, using project cars 2 engine.

As someone sitting on the fence at the moment I find the opposites of the last 2 posts fascinating. At the end of the day I suppose...

Apr 1, 2020 at 4:50 PM
  3. gabrielof replied to the thread Automobilista 2 announced, using project cars 2 engine.

The price is a bargain indeed with great variety of content that you will not find in any other sim. I bought it today and spent a bit...

Apr 1, 2020 at 10:52 AM
  4. gabrielof liked Sebastien Sestacq's post in the thread Latest Roadmap Update - March 2020.

in game in the car I think it's pretty nice (except the cockpit that you never see during competition broadcasts :D), but in competition...

Apr 1, 2020 at 6:41 AM
  5. gabrielof liked stonec's post in the thread Latest Roadmap Update - March 2020.

The same criticism has gone on for years despite S397 rewriting the entire graphics engine to DX11, adding all sorts of post effects,...

Apr 1, 2020 at 6:38 AM
  6. gabrielof liked hitm4k3r's post in the thread Iracing in 2019.

Let me put it like that: I watched the stream and the car spun in a really wierd fasion in that situation and given the fact that those...

Mar 31, 2020 at 7:59 AM