Emery's Recent Activity

1. Emery liked Mibrandt's post in the thread The rFactor 2 Blog | Tracks.

1. Why are the mirrors such a mess on most official cars? Many modders release cars with mirrors pointing the right direction. 2. What...

Oct 18, 2021 at 3:22 AM
  2. Emery liked lagg's post in the thread The rFactor 2 Blog | Tracks.

Have you planned to make easier the creation of the icons of the cars/skins? At this moment is not possible to create an icon with...

Oct 18, 2021 at 3:21 AM
  3. Emery liked redapg's post in the thread rFactor 2 Online Tools by Chris “redapg”.

Just as an Information. @Juergen-BY reported a Problem (thanks for reporting :)) with the Tool "Modify Mass and longitudinal Center of...

Oct 18, 2021 at 3:15 AM
  4. Emery liked Lazza's post in the thread Solid rear axle trouble.

Dragging this up as @mantasisg is making this a theme in recent posts so I'd like to get to the bottom of it. Calculating roll from...

Oct 18, 2021 at 3:15 AM
  5. Emery liked sangreone's post in the thread windows texture problem.

I have a problem with the brightness of the windows. It is clearly seen in the front left window, on the red sticker. In the first...

Oct 16, 2021 at 12:28 AM
  6. Emery replied to the thread [WIP] Car voting - What cars do you want to see in rFactor2?.

I've abstained from voting because the sky's the limit in regards to what people want. For myself, I'd like: Lotus 23 & Elva Mk 7 & Mk...

Oct 12, 2021 at 4:18 PM
  7. Emery liked Coutie's post in the thread Bit less strict pitlimiter penalties.

The issue is that the limiter wants you to run an rpm that would stall the car(if you're in a high gear), so it just doesn't work.

Oct 12, 2021 at 12:05 AM