doddynco's Recent Activity

1. doddynco replied to the thread Released August Q3 2022 Update and Content Drop Released.

Please update the Dev Guide for the new sound engine when you get chance!

Aug 8, 2022 at 9:33 PM
  2. doddynco liked Paul Jeffrey's post in the thread Released August Q3 2022 Update and Content Drop Released.

Hello sim racers, Build update time, new content and a new surprise!...

rFactor-2rFactor2.exe-Screenshot-2022.08.05-12.28.21.66.png Aug 8, 2022 at 5:56 PM
  3. doddynco liked MileSeven's post in the thread Fix Upgrades/Models overlapping first model in Showroom(Spinner).

Thanks for all of this info - it has been very useful in progressing an issue where we wanted to give the option of a bannered and...

Aug 7, 2022 at 4:12 PM
  4. doddynco liked Simulation_Player's post in the thread Released Hyundai i30 Fastback N Performance BTCC!.

pro tip from @ Paul Jeffrey > "I'm still pushing for more historic stuff. On that front, top tip - make sure to buy the mini and get...

Aug 5, 2022 at 7:48 PM
  5. doddynco liked Paul McC's post in the thread Released Caterham Academy.

I for one am very interested in what this may mean for future developments in clutch and gearbox modelling, seeing as both this and the...

Aug 4, 2022 at 6:36 PM
  6. doddynco liked davehenrie's post in the thread Released Caterham Academy.

I'm predicting some complaints coming down the line. Against the Mini, no left hand drive(why that bothers my fellow Yanks I'll never...

Aug 4, 2022 at 6:22 PM
  7. doddynco replied to the thread Released Caterham Academy.

Awww yeeeee. It's gonna make an absolutely awesome foundational car for the competitions system. Love it - excellent choice.

Aug 4, 2022 at 4:31 PM
  8. doddynco liked Paul Jeffrey's post in the thread Released Caterham Academy.

Hello sim racers, Another new content reveal is here - the awesome Caterham Academy! Read up on all you need to know, here:...

Caterham Academy Statics (7).png Aug 4, 2022 at 4:28 PM
  9. doddynco liked mantasisg's post in the thread Released Mini Cooper S Vintage Mk1.

IMO take that low hanging fruit. It is strange when you launch sim like AC or DR1, and suddenly you find yourself lacking skill to...

Aug 4, 2022 at 12:29 PM
  10. doddynco replied to the thread Released Mini Cooper S Vintage Mk1.

Simply lifting the thottle isn't going to work because you would still be able to mechanically shift your gearbox. So you end up missing...

Aug 4, 2022 at 12:13 PM
  11. doddynco replied to the thread Released Mini Cooper S Vintage Mk1.

Because historic racing gearbox don't work the way you think they do. They are not the same as a road car and clutch use is generally...

Aug 4, 2022 at 11:44 AM
  12. doddynco replied to the thread Released Mini Cooper S Vintage Mk1.

Amazing ! So fresh to see something classic for a change.

Aug 3, 2022 at 4:45 PM
  13. doddynco liked Paul Jeffrey's post in the thread Released Mini Cooper S Vintage Mk1.

Hello sim racers A new car reveal - the vintage Mini Cooper S is coming to rFactor 2! Read all about it here:...

Austin Mini Cooper S Statics (1).png Aug 3, 2022 at 4:42 PM