Bill Worrel's Recent Activity

1. Bill Worrel replied to the thread Released | Lime Rock Park PBR Update.

Thanks. I had checked previously and wikipedia seemed to indicate they run the no chicane layout. At least based on the displayed track...

May 6, 2021 at 11:42 AM
  2. Bill Worrel replied to the thread Released | Lime Rock Park PBR Update.

I drove (not AI) several of the official content GT3 and GTE cars along with the Alpine Cup and GT4 cars on the no chicane layout and...

May 6, 2021 at 11:22 AM
  3. Bill Worrel liked JamesB's post in the thread Thank You 397 but could you fix whats broken first?.

I see no value whatsoever in the labels. I used to race IRL and i often did not know who was in front out of a large field with similar...

May 5, 2021 at 11:48 AM
  4. Bill Worrel replied to the thread Thank You 397 but could you fix whats broken first?.

I thought I was the only one who didn't want the labels back. Just ask Jim (Crew Chief) who's in front of you. :)

May 5, 2021 at 12:34 AM
  5. Bill Worrel liked AMillward's post in the thread Thank You 397 but could you fix whats broken first?.

Plus all that talk in the original post about upgrades to make the thing more realistic, yet also wants a label hovering over other cars...

May 5, 2021 at 12:33 AM
  6. Bill Worrel replied to the thread [WIP] F1 1986.

You probably need to set the qualifying engine in upgrades. But then you can't run that in the race because it won't last and I don't...

May 1, 2021 at 4:24 PM
  7. Bill Worrel replied to the thread Latest Roadmap Update - April 2021.

You missed Portimao (F1) And here are some more: BRITISH GT CHAMPIONSHIP May 22/23: Brands Hatch GP (1x 2-hour race) EUROPEAN LE MANS...

May 1, 2021 at 2:58 PM
  8. Bill Worrel liked burgesjl's post in the thread Latest Roadmap Update - April 2021.

Well, here we go... trying for a structured response Sim There are still several unresolved issues in the sim especially with playback...

May 1, 2021 at 2:06 PM
  9. Bill Worrel replied to the thread I am missing something (new HUD?).

From the CS blog week 13 https://www.studio-397.com/2021/04/competition-system-blog-week-13/ : "Will a new HUD be created with more...

May 1, 2021 at 9:56 AM