Bernd's Recent Activity

1. Bernd replied to the thread [REL] Bridgehampton Race Circuit.

OK, i can not know that a private conversation did happen. :) Did he say that they plan a fix, because in the posts here it don't sounds...

Mar 23, 2019 at 1:51 PM
  2. Bernd replied to the thread Blacked RIMs since Build ID 3646315.

Since we don't know the games code and its limitations and needs, it's always hard to judge things. But i mean to remember, that the rim...

Mar 23, 2019 at 1:21 PM
  3. Bernd replied to the thread [REL] Bridgehampton Race Circuit.

Do you mean your post #36? There you talk about the fastest and block path, which is something different. ;) The problem what i have...

Mar 23, 2019 at 1:16 PM
  4. Bernd attached a file to the thread [REL] Bridgehampton Race Circuit.

After reading most of the posts, i want to add something to this thread, that has to be fixed in the AIW. A long time ago, Chris...

overlapping_corr.jpg Mar 23, 2019 at 9:54 AM
  5. Bernd replied to the thread Blacked RIMs since Build ID 3646315.

I can confirm that. Rim animation textures have to use the same scheme as the tire compund animation textures, what for me is an...

Mar 23, 2019 at 6:32 AM
  6. Bernd replied to the thread Goodwood Circuit.

You are welcome. :) It's good when people work together, to get the best possible result, in my opinion. I have downloaded the track...

Mar 22, 2019 at 9:29 PM
  7. Bernd replied to the thread Bare minimum to get track into rf2?.

I would say that 3dsmax should be used for the modelling and 3dsimed is useful for conversions and to quickly load meshes and maybe edit...

Mar 22, 2019 at 8:10 AM
  8. Bernd replied to the thread Editing RFM file Question..

If i understand you right, the only way to do that, is to edit the hdv and if the upgrades.ini has physics options, also the...

Mar 22, 2019 at 2:55 AM
  9. Bernd replied to the thread Logging Out-of-Realtime Physics Freezes.

But i and also others do mind. ;) No question, to have the possibility to log things is great! But it also is great, to be able to...

Mar 21, 2019 at 4:20 PM
  10. Bernd replied to the thread [SOLVED] Servers wont start after new build.

If you talk about the steam dedicated server, the exe is still 1.1.1.1, but check the version.txt file in the core folder. That should...

Mar 20, 2019 at 6:59 PM
  11. Bernd replied to the thread Logging Out-of-Realtime Physics Freezes.

Just tested it: Setting 0, which means off, generates a file already. So i would like to have 3 options: 0 = deactivated 1 = generates a...

Mar 20, 2019 at 5:53 AM
  12. Bernd replied to the thread Logging Out-of-Realtime Physics Freezes.

Can the logging be completely deactivated too? I would appreciate that, because i don't like unnecessary activities being done. :)

Mar 19, 2019 at 10:59 PM
  13. Bernd liked Mindraiderz's post in the thread 3ds Max 2017 Plugin.

well, i did an full clean reinstall of 3ds today... made sure there were no files left on my hdd, restarted before installing and run...

Mar 19, 2019 at 10:55 PM
  14. Bernd replied to the thread 3ds Max 2017 Plugin.

Good to hear that the problem is solved. :)

Mar 19, 2019 at 10:54 PM
  15. Bernd replied to the thread Problem FORMATION/standing.

Can you please post a download link of that track here or send the link to me by private conversation?

Mar 19, 2019 at 10:53 PM