Balazs Magyar's Recent Activity

1. Balazs Magyar replied to the thread [REL] Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps | Now Available For rFactor 2.

rF2 is clearly better!

Nov 23, 2020 at 7:55 PM
  2. Balazs Magyar liked mantasisg's post in the thread [REL] Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps | Now Available For rFactor 2.

Awesome track. Very different immersion level than I was used to in AC. Feels like you are actually surrounded by the world haha...

Nov 20, 2020 at 11:22 PM
  3. Balazs Magyar attached a file to the thread [REL] Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps | Now Available For rFactor 2.

[ATTACH]

upload_2020-11-20_12-4-41.png Nov 20, 2020 at 11:04 AM
  4. Balazs Magyar replied to the thread [REL] Nürburgring Nordschleife PBR Update.

You're right! It works in native resolution. The problem occurs when you use other resolutions, and it probably happens because of...

Nov 19, 2020 at 6:18 PM
  5. Balazs Magyar liked Comante's post in the thread [REL] Nürburgring Nordschleife PBR Update.

Try to reinstall RF2. My RF2 crashed for like 8 years, then I made a system reinstall ......... now crashes very seldom, and probably...

Nov 18, 2020 at 4:11 PM
  6. Balazs Magyar replied to the thread [REL] Nürburgring Nordschleife PBR Update.

So it's "just" unstable in some cases. It's been doing this for a while, since after one of the updates.

Nov 18, 2020 at 3:43 PM
  7. Balazs Magyar replied to the thread [REL] Nürburgring Nordschleife PBR Update.

It would be a great option, but rF2 CTD after alt+tab, 9 out of 10 in full screen mode :( It's OK to use it in Borderless, but you can...

Nov 18, 2020 at 10:41 AM
  8. Balazs Magyar replied to the thread [REL] BMW M2 CS Racing released!.

Perfect message to post in any random car thread :D

Nov 17, 2020