avenger82's Recent Activity

1. avenger82 replied to the thread What's the best new content?.

I like both these cars, they are fun to drive. With USF2000 you can really play at and over the limit. They still use CPM tires so not...

May 26, 2020 at 11:22 AM
  2. avenger82 replied to the thread GTE cars handling issue.

I was only referring to GTE being more demanding - AFAIK that's mostly because lack of ABS. I know they are a little faster than GT3 IRL.

May 26, 2020 at 11:05 AM
  3. avenger82 replied to the thread GTE cars handling issue.

Perhaps the lack of ABS is the biggest factor

May 25, 2020 at 5:36 PM
  4. avenger82 liked klo-che's post in the thread [REL] Endurance Series rF2.

Endurance Series rF2 build 4.00 previews, including in particular (but not only) new PBR shaders. Work is still in progress. Screens...

May 25, 2020 at 2:40 PM
  5. avenger82 liked KCW's post in the thread GTE cars handling issue.

Yeah mate im sure it is something along those lines, but theyre not really even drivable at good pace on stock setup. i can also do...

May 25, 2020 at 2:38 PM
  6. avenger82 liked WSVR's post in the thread [REL] Next Gen Mod Team - BTCC NGTC Touring.

[IMG] The first five scratch build cars are now available in our updated Steam workshop mod. Ford Focus RS, MG6 GT, Mercedes A45,...

May 23, 2020 at 5:24 PM
  7. avenger82 replied to the thread GTE cars handling issue.

Good you clarified the video is with a GT3 car and not na example of GTE issue. As everyone else I haven’t driven any real GTE , but...

May 22, 2020
  8. avenger82 liked KCW's post in the thread GTE cars handling issue.

Hi all, Is it just me or do the GTE cars seem rather a bit on the tail happy loose side no matter what you do to the setup??? I was...

May 22, 2020