Last Activity:
Apr 23, 2024 at 5:17 AM

svictor

Registered, Male

svictor was last seen:
Apr 23, 2024 at 5:17 AM
    1. Giugiu7077
      Giugiu7077
      hey man i really like your tracks! tho i'm trying to find my own point to point tracks for personal use, and i was wondering, can you help me with some things? if you want we can add on discord, i'm having a very hard time so i'd love your help
      1. svictor
        svictor
        Sorry for late reply, thank you for the kind words.

I don't use discord so it is not possible for me to chat with you on discord.
        If you have questions about modding, you can sent a private conversation on this forum. As for helping modding project, I currently don't take modding requests, so I couldn't help in this regard.
        Mar 7, 2024
    2. Emanuele Dellera
      Emanuele Dellera
      Hi Svictor, first of all thank you for your tool, it is fantastic. I would like ask you if for Relative Widget it is possible show my position not alway in the fourth line but for example in first if i m leading the race. Thankyou emanuele
      1. svictor
        svictor
        Hi, the fundamental purpose of Relative is to display any cars that are nearby/around you, which is different from Leaderboard. It doesn't matter whether user is leading or not, because there can be under lap cars (blue flag) that ahead of user, or over lap cars behind user. If putting user at top, it would defeat the whole purpose, and the user won't be able to know exactly who is under/over lap ahead/behind user.
        Aug 16, 2022
        Emanuele Dellera likes this.
  • About

What is your sim team (if any)?:
    SAGA Racing