Fix AI path on a mod track possible?

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Alex72, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Alex72

Alex72 Registered

Hi guys. Was wondering if its possible to do this? I dont know how but the Lester mod track (awesome track) has almost all AI cars crash in the fast "S" corner. I think the Celica mod car is the only one that doesnt crash there and it was released with the track. Wanted to do Tatuus on it and it was the same again - all crash in that curve. Is it possible to fix or do these files get locked by the creators? If possible maybe some awesome soul out there would take a look at it? :)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1660770506&searchtext=lester

Cheers.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
  2. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Yes, it's possible. You could learn to do this yourself and repackage it as a new track for your own use, but obviously you can't release an update for someone else's track.

Searching on here suggests this person may still do an update: https://forum.studio-397.com/index....emi-fictional-track.46423/page-32#post-979157 . That's his last post on here at this stage so maybe you can track him (and news) down somewhere else.

I don't know how the S397 Lester Special Edition relates to it.

Alex72 likes this.
  3. nonamenow

nonamenow Registered

I had a look at this track in Dev and the ai were fine...strangely only did it once packaged and in the main game...I asked permission to look at it but never heard back so I haven't tried to find the issue.

Alex72 likes this.
  4. Alex72

Alex72 Registered

I saw there was a Formula E version and it worked better. Its also fun with 2 more chicanes although it would be nice with the original track as its higher speed. So weird that it looks like AI is fine when they all crash in the fast S corner. I have tested so many cars and they all crash there except for the Celica that was released with the track. Oh well, i guess i'll keep using the FE version. Although it seems AI can crash rather often in the first FE added chicane that comes right after pits. Thanks for taking a look though. :)

5. Bernd

Bernd Registered