CS-closed Road to Le Mans / 24 hours of Le Mans

Discussion in 'Official Competitions & Contests' started by Deleted member 24698, Jun 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Martin Dyrlund

Martin Dyrlund Registered

If they have 2 rigs they can do driver swaps with, and remember to change their name, why would that be an issue?

2. Who said that would be a problem?, however this is a problem

3. Infamouswaine

Infamouswaine Registered

sorry guys am i able to add more drivers to my sign up please any issues drop me a message

4. Simon Marshall

Simon Marshall Member

I think you just renter the new line up on a second submission and Jimmi will delete the original submission

5. João Maurizio Gurtner

João Maurizio Gurtner Registered

6. D Nichols

D Nichols Registered

7. Dmitri

Dmitri Registered

Any news on qualifying races dates ?

8. pedro ramada

pedro ramada Registered

Not that early for me... i need to talk with my guy to do the skin... 2 weeks. It will be a specific templace for this or it will be the normal one??

TeroD likes this.
  9. Glommers

Glommers Registered

Steffen_M likes this.
  10. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

@Jimmi Allison in principle we had chosen the porsche, if in the end we wanted to change it, I could change it to the corvette?

11. MaD_King

MaD_King Registered

12. D Nichols

D Nichols Registered

Another one for Jimmi, during the VEC race BOP was applied to the 911 to solve its first gear which is too short as standard. Will this be applied to this race also?

13. done
    Done
    You asked "we will have skin submition or it will be skin transfer in-game?" so both ways it meant a skin was being applied, thats what i meant. Where in both ways you are supplying a skin, which does not matter how you are going to submit them. You didnt ask "is there going to be a skin submission" which the answer would be: Yes.
    Done
    Up until deadline yes, then point me to the post and make a new one. BUT ONCE THE DEADLINE IS UP, there is no changing at all.
    Deadline, Q race schedule etc will be posted tomorrow - remember its weekend now ;)

See answer above.

You will need to wait until the car is qualified to get a number.
    I´ve asked for this to be included in an update to the Porsche among other things. Lets hope it will make it.

juanchioooo, D Nichols and MaD_King like this.
  14. pedro ramada

pedro ramada Registered

Related to Skin: It will be a specific template for this... if so when it will be available??? or it will be the normal S397 original one??

15. Everything happens after the Q races, however just because we supply the template, does not mean you cant paint your car. It should not be to hard to move the layers to another psd ;)

Tom Keitemeyer, TeroD and D Nichols like this.
  16. pedro ramada

pedro ramada Registered

That's what i'm doing already with James... i just didn't want to miss any possible deadline... just that. ok after Q races. Thanks.

17. Mads Kjeldsen

Mads Kjeldsen Registered

Isn't there a way we can report to some one (race control) who is driving the car

18. CookieMonster

CookieMonster Registered

Hello, i think i've signed up our team (Race Clutch) twice, as i thought it was a different sign up for he qualifying race. Also i added another driver, so the second sign up is actually what our team will be. Do i need to delete my last sign up and just edit the first one or is it ok ?

19. Risto Kappet

Risto Kappet Registered

Is this race, called "Road to Le Mans" in any way leading up to another, bigger and more definitive race called "(XXX sponsor) Le Mans" like "Road to Sebring" led to "Fanatec Sebring" last time? Or is this the definitive race?
    In either way - what are the prizes for this event or its definitive variant?
    If you cannot answer this question yet, when can you answer it? Will it be you answering it? Where will you answer it?

20. Race control has a bit more stuff to do then to get notifications about a driver swap, again if you had to rigs it would not be a problem. Or simply used the internet to do swaps. We will consider this in future events, but we need the driver swaps to be done to not DQ a car.
    I´ve deleted the first sign up post.

CookieMonster likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.