Released Latest Build Update rFactor 2 - 1.1112 Now Available!

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by Christopher Elliott, Nov 30, 2018.

1. NickSpeed

NickSpeed Registered

The cold hard truth hurts people.

2. Corti

Corti Registered

It took me a lot to find the root of the subject o_O.
    Thank you (CE) for solving the problems that are happening. Waiting for this month's roadmap :rolleyes:

mixer61 likes this.
  3. NickSpeed

NickSpeed Registered

I think it's one or the other.....

I'm all about assetto corsa and los angeles canyons right now....reminds me of driving around the canyons where I live....best experience I've had sim racing so far.

now I got those real mirrors and it's a very very good improvement in VR.......and btw they should just copy the assetto corsa content manager program....

4. LokiD

LokiD Registered

yes we all want stuff fixed in rf2, I could write 5-6 consecutive posts about the ai and wet weather racing with them etc etc, but by now I figure its not worth to keep going on. Im sure their (s397) aware, and its their business we can only assist, the final decision is up to them.

When I meant go play iracing I meant that in the least harmful way. I bought a 1 year sub as I know I wont find a better online elsewhere. Just realise what sim does what best and go use that product. They will never all be even. Each has their flaws and pros.

the knob comment was uncalled for but seeing those posts, just you were acting bit immature imo.

5. Yigit Yusuf Mutlu

Yigit Yusuf Mutlu Registered

Just ignore him, maybe the mods banned that stupid guy..gfy

6. DrivingFast

DrivingFast Registered

I can not wait to see the next roadmap.

I imagine it's possible that the UI or the 6 Tatuus follow the roadmap directly.

Fingers crossed !

7. Stevy

Stevy Registered

no

AMillward likes this.
  8. S. Marshall

S. Marshall Registered

1) WTF are you talking about, i.e. I got into iRacing ~5 years ago and 6 months into it, I spent over $600 and am probably up to about a grand now just to function in road racing. And that was just Road racing content tracks and cars. On top of the milking your money annually, they bleed you to death with every single piece of content even with the over 40 piece discount or whatever. I might be out around ~$70 with a massive amount of content with RF2.....wtf???

2) Sebring in RF2 absolutely blows away iRacing. And so do all their other new pay tracks like VIR, IMOLA, and Ibarra. In fact, other sims like RaceRoom also bleed you to death for every track and car too way more than RF2. If anything, AC and ACC do a good job on value.

3) RF2 gives you soooo much content that even 3rd party content for free are mostly way better than iRacing, e.g. like Road Atlanta, Watkins Glen, Mid O, Bathurst, etc

4) iRacing is nothing but a slot machine IMHO. So yes, iRacing can fund billions of updates because they couldn't do it right the first, second, or millionth time.

5) Lastly, RF2 feels better out of the gate so they don't need a million updates to the physics.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2019
    bwana, Emery, David Kolody and 7 others like this.
  9. williang83

williang83 Registered

I understand people who can be a bit harsh. Why not even a bit pretentious but everything must be within a limit but someone clearly gone way off.

10. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and if the way someone is sharing theirs is irritating you can block their posts. Arguing with them won't change their opinions, it just means 4x as many posts drifting off course that the rest of us are forced to read (because we don't want to block 5 people).

pkelly, lagg, Corti and 1 other person like this.
  11. Christopher Elliott

Christopher Elliott Registered

Latest Build Update rFactor 2 - 1.1112 Now Available!

Steam Build IDs
    client: 3777721

- Added new controller profiles for Fanatec Podium DD1 and DD2

TJones, Travis, elcoco and 2 others like this.
  12. EsxPaul

EsxPaul Registered

Christopher, can we expect profiles for the upcoming Simucube 2 motors or will they still fall under the current osw profile?

Thanks.

13. Emery

Emery Registered

Wow, I don't read the forum over the weekend and behold, one more for the ignore list!

14. Binny

Binny Guest

when is rf2 next update due ? does anyone know or will it come when the new UI is ready? is there any info on this available and if so where?

15. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

updates dribble out as items are either fixed, or new features are added to allow new technology to be employed. Examples are the rain, the braking/energy recovery for the Formula E cars, or the fuel mixture/abs updates to the GT3 cars. Expecting a large 'update' is not likely. they have many areas to address so I would think small rather than large. IF, at some point, they do introduce the new UI, that would probably be the next big thing.

16. Gonzo

Gonzo Member

what about relaxing? progress in every aspects, content, engine, gui, competition.

rF2 always had his own special characteristic and we all got a lot of updates gifted. Such a huge sim needs a lot of work, it takes its time to make things right. They can fix bugs while others make the content, the one thing does not exclude the other.

17. TJones

TJones Registered

Sufficient reason to order one !

F1Aussie likes this.
  18. Alessandro Pontecorvi

Alessandro Pontecorvi Registered

Hi,
    I have a Podium DD1 and I can't match the in game steering rotation with the real wheel. With auto settings when I turn the podium wheel 90 degrees the in game wheel rotate 100-105. DO you have any tips about how to fix this problem?
    Regards Alessandro

19. lagg

lagg Registered

20. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Alessandro Pontecorvi likes this.