Removing A Car From the Formula E DLC

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Kiss_my_haas, May 24, 2019.

1. Kiss_my_haas

Kiss_my_haas Registered

Hi, I have both the 2018 and 2019 Formula E cars DLC. I would like to keep the package installed but only remove the one generic formula e car and leave all the rest of the team cars installed . How can I do this ?

2. Coutie

Coutie Moderator Staff Member

You can just remove it from the list of cars when making a race, in the opponents area.

3. Kiss_my_haas

Kiss_my_haas Registered

How do I do this exactly ?

In the opponent filter it lets me select the category of cars ( so I select Formula E Gen ) .Next to it is the opponents list where it lists every car in the category ( including the generic car ). I don’t see an option to just remove the one car, double clicking and right clicking on it does nothing

The Iron Wolf likes this.
  4. The Iron Wolf

The Iron Wolf Registered

I would like to know that as well... my only issue with current UI. You could create race event, but it should be much easier than that.

5. Bernd

Bernd Registered

I don't know if i correctly understand what you want to do, but if you click race and load the track, you can load and kick specific cars in the monitor screen.
    The button/dropdown is the right one under the driver list field.

The Iron Wolf likes this.
  6. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

underneath the minimized standings screen, is the option to add or boot AI. If you look closely, you can see an arrow pointing to the right
    >>
    to remove a car, just highlight the car in the standings and then click on the boot. to add a specific car, click on the right arrow and then click on the car of your choice that will be displayed once you click the arrow.