Released Reiza Pack Out Now!

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by Christopher Elliott, Mar 28, 2019.

1. FS7

FS7 Registered

I've already done this many times and it doesn't work. Every time I start the game it re-downloads everything again. Apparently DLC items cannot be unsubscribed and players are forced to have them installed.

2. chrisracer

chrisracer Registered

Year ago when I first purchased rf2 I paid to have lifetime updates. Why don't I see these new updates in my game or inventory?

3. Patrick Schumacher

Patrick Schumacher Registered

@Marcel Offermans
    What we can do and what you can do to convince Reiza to launch a second pack?

This stuff is so amazing, it's on par with the dlc's you released with the GT3/Endurance packs in my opinion. And the tracks are fabulous.

4. Leonardo Nogueira

Leonardo Nogueira Registered

With the Brazillian Stock Cars, F3 and Marcas pleeeeeeeeease!!!! Maybe Fórmula Ultimate, V8 and V10 too :)

5. Leonardo Nogueira

Leonardo Nogueira Registered

It's just for Bonanza crowdfunding backers I think!

6. Emery

Emery Registered

What you paid for years ago was lifetime online access and updates to the codebase. You are still getting those provided you accepted the migration to Steam. You did not, however, pay for lifetime content updates as that was not part of the offer.

Marcel Offermans, John, Lazza and 2 others like this.
  7. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

8. DrivingFast

DrivingFast Registered

What I hate in the pack Reiza :

VIR and Imola, we had already in versions of high quality, so useless.

The cars in the pack are overall very poorly chosen, ie very little complementary to what we already have on rF2 (except Puma and Vee).

The Puma GTE is really not powerful enough, what a pity it is not converted one of the other excellent street cars of AMS .......

Rather than use the AJR, I prefer the LMP2 S397 which seems to me more realistic, even if they are not the same categories.

The MRC and the other Metalmoro can be reminiscent of Radical sr3 RXC and LMP3 :

Again, I prefer to use these cars, which seem very "realistic".

Then the Puma Pe52 is just amazing and ultra complementary.
    Very good choice of Reiza, good physics, sounds, graphics, FFB. AWESOME !!!!!!

The Vee is very interesting to drive, and is complementary (replacing the skipbarber who has an old model of tire).

Ibarra is beautiful, the other circuits are relatively beautiful, without being beautiful.

Oh yes, Imola more successful than the modded version, VIR is not better than the modded version.

So for me, 2 cars and 2 circuits are worth it FOR ME, for 20 euros :

I do not regret my purchase.
    I still hoped better.

9. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

dlc reiza does not work the new PBR system,I added the regions and the saturation and the new system does not work:(:(:(

take things out in a hurry, bad, very bad,:confused::confused::confused::confused: I think they should finish it well, even if it takes more time to finish the job

PD.-I like cars, circuits and physics:):):);)

10. rd.king

rd.king Registered

any word on a fix for the missing curb graphics on VIR with workshop mod cars.
    And why do the AI lift off crossing the S/F line on this track.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2019
  11. Patrick Schumacher

Patrick Schumacher Registered

Interesting. Can you explain why the lmp2s should be more realistic than the AjR. I did not get your point and want to understand your argument.

12. TheGame316

TheGame316 Registered

Considering Reiza was testing the documentation for PBR implementation, I am guessing either the documentation is poor or Reiza's implementation is poor. Not really a good practice for paid content...

mr.Sw1tchblade and juanchioooo like this.
  13. DrivingFast

DrivingFast Registered

More realistic I do not know.
    But very realistic it's my impression and everyone says it.
    I stay on my impression.

Anyway, between all the S397 cars, a big part of the ISI cars, the 3 ultra-realistic SlowMotion from real data, kartsim and now the P052 and Vee, I have more than 70 cars ......

Because of my profession, I do not have more time to devote to rF2, my "obsession" is to use only the most realistic cars or the most interesting to drive.

Rarely mods, except when the physics are really exceptional (SlowMotion).

Only the ultra realistic aspect of rF2 interests me, that's why I use exclusively the most hardcore simulation of the market.

14. Filip

Filip Registered

I think you should put this in your signature so you don't have to type it over and over again.:p

Louis, McKiernan and DrivingFast like this.
  15. DrivingFast

DrivingFast Registered

lol

16. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

Do the same with the wall of text of graphic tests as well

17. DrivingFast

DrivingFast Registered

it's my "day of celebration", apparently.

In any case you lack courtesy.

18. ADSTA

ADSTA Registered

I think you can't truly judge how realistic a sim car (or track for that matter) is if you haven't tried it in real life.
    Just thinking out loud. ;)

19. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

@DrivingFast when the physics are really exceptional (SlowMotion)

in a matter of physics the mods can be: bad, regular or good, execpcional is to be able to run in a real GTE.There are more people who make good mod, not only there is slowmotion.He speaks of his opinion as if his words were the absolute truth, but the reality is just one more opinion, of what can be more realistic or less realistic, but only one more opinion,I do not think SlowMotion is the panacea, it's a disservice to your partner;):)

20. DrivingFast

DrivingFast Registered

I do not have the absolute truth, and I do not try to impose it.

I'm happy to share it.

This is an opinion among thousands of others.

I do not understand the aggressiveness of some people on the forum, we all have the same passion, but in fact different ways of living and therefore different wishes (realism VS immersion, offline VS online etc).

There is not one way better than another, we are just different, so we use differently rF2, so we have different wishes.

When I have ideas or wishes that seem good to me, I use the "Wishlist" thread because it can actually (or not) help S397 to improve rF2.

When I understand important things about rF2 or have tips that can help other users, I always share my tips.
    To help, because I find it good and normal (results of graphic tests, etc.)