help crash !!

Discussion in 'Track Modding' started by Andrea1968, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Andrea1968

Andrea1968 Registered

hi, in game I often get a picture like this at the end of loading my track:
    Immagine.jpg
    the game crashes and goes back to the launcer, this happens especially at the first attempt to load or when you change the type of vehicle. I made several attempts such as eliminating the tdf, cleaning up the cache of the game and the pc but without results, some once instead everything is ok, I can change vehicle when I want and it never crashes, can someone help me to do other tests?
    Thanks in advance

2. Juwe Lahann

Juwe Lahann Registered

Hi! Did you delete the files in both the shaders- AND cbash folders before restarting?
    https://forum.studio-397.com/index....-simple-way-to-clear-shaders-and-cbash.55446/

Manually:
    You can do this by going in to the following folders:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\Log\Shaders
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\Log\cbash

Remove and delete the contents of both folders. Make sure to leave the actual folders and only erase the contents.

3. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

a quick question, or two. Are the car and track you are using, are they both updated to dx11?

4. Coutie

Coutie Moderator Staff Member

Do this, but make sure you do it to the folders in the moddev folder.

5. Andrea1968

Andrea1968 Registered

thanks for the advice, the situation does not seem to change much, if I take the indy it's all ok, if I take the formula E I have to make several attempts to load and replace machines before it starts correctly.
    I released the file at this address and after about 80 downloads how can anyone not complain about this problem?
    https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/city-one.26016/
    if you have time you could download it and open it piece by piece to see what's wrong?
    thanks again for your patience.