AWD and FWD "very realistic" on rF2 (""), your opinions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DrivingFast, Mar 20, 2019.

1. DrivingFast

DrivingFast Registered

Which reference FWD would you use on rF2 if you used one ?

I think of SlowMotion's Abarth, the 695 or the Ares.
    But I do not know what to think of Civic or Clio, or other mods : your opinion interests me.

By the way we could have asked for the same thing for the AWD :

I use as a reference car Paladov Hillclimb, I would like your opinion too.

I said that I reduced the number of cars I use in rF2 to keep only the best (lack of time).

2. tpw

tpw Registered

The FWD cars from the BTCC NGTC mod are all fantastic (and the RWD Subaru is sublime). This is the only 3rd party vehicle mod I use nowadays, easily on par with the latest S397 stuff in terms of audio visuals and driving feel.

DrivingFast likes this.
  3. DrivingFast

DrivingFast Registered

Other opinions ?

Concerning civic and clio for example.

4. Lu ManiaK

Lu ManiaK Registered

Ufficial Civic for me in FWD. What people thinks about some "weird" dynamic becames obvious facing the true reality about weight/weight distribution/power/torque/setup. It is so a beautiful car to drive because became also so analogic if driven from different simdrivers with a good base setup.
    For the AWD i will say too for the Palatov...not only because it is an ufficial content but also because mr. Palatov was helped in the creation of his car by rF1 (before) and rF2 (after). The only problem is that the Palatov is just something more than a superkart for its dimension (but with mooooooooore power) so it is really hard to make a comparison with other cars (and we lack of AWD cars on rF2). Another good AWD car, in my opinion, is the WRC version of the old Clio (you can find somewhere on download). In that case there is a bigger vehicle and the power distribution (from front to rear) is adjustable on setup. These 2 cars are my reference cars for AWD.

DrivingFast likes this.
  5. DrivingFast

DrivingFast Registered

Comment very interesting thank you.