Latest Roadmap Update - February 2019

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by Christopher Elliott, Feb 28, 2019.

1. DrivingFast

DrivingFast Registered

I love RF2.

I can not wait and am very impatient.

More communication from S397 would be really appreciable.
    I find that we learn nothing at all in the roadmaps.

2. Stevy

Stevy Registered

I bet everything on another 'soon'.

and a few more 'soon'

dazzer likes this.
  3. Mibrandt

Mibrandt Registered

How many 'soon's have we had?

4. dazzer

dazzer Registered

I hope this month is good, if I read another one soon in the road map I will explode xD

5. hitm4k3r

hitm4k3r Registered

If I had to make a guess, I would bet that we see the UI after the Sebring event. That's wishfull thinking though and as with every software related topic, delays and unforseen issues are to be expected.

6. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Registered

I got the impression from a Marcel comment somewhere that it will be later in the year if it is this year at all.

Goanna likes this.
  7. hitm4k3r

hitm4k3r Registered

Perdon, no hablo español. ;)

8. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

actually, you are seeing PART of the UI in all these online events.(not the in-game match making) When we race in the special events like the Sebring 12hr, the login and onscreen improvements are part of the UI. You guys are beta testing it(so to speak).
    I think when we ponder the UI, we think only of the menus and items that occur before we reach the track. But, and this probably one reason it has been taking so long, the new UI will control so much more than before, including raceday events.

John and Spyro like this.
  9. madquad

madquad Registered

Talking about tooling, we will also release our Max plugins for up to date versions, and we are looking at other types of tools too that should help modders and ourselves to create new content. And of course there are many other topics we should update you on, such as the competition system and UI. They are probably taking a bit longer than we all expected, but I’m confident that we will see them materialize in 2019, and since this update is already almost the size of a book, I propose we save some of that for the next edition. If you’re still reading at this point, we would like to wish you and your loved ones a great holiday and all the best for the future on behalf of everybody in and around Studio 397!

Roadmap update dic. 2018

10. madquad

madquad Registered

[QUOTE = "hitm4k3r, post: 980789, miembro: 45350"] Perdon, no hablo español. ;)[/ CITAR]

yo tampoco :pag:RE

11. AMillward

AMillward Registered

Roadmaps just tell you what they're working on and what they want to achieve. It's not a timetable.

12. Patrick Schumacher

Patrick Schumacher Registered

I'm excited about the release date of the Nordschleife in fact. As I know both, raceroom and assetto taken approx. 2 years after work started. :)