GT3 Grid

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lukadeu, Feb 13, 2019.

1. lukadeu

lukadeu Registered

How can I select grid with 18 cars with same proportion of GT3 model. 3x Porsche, 3xBMW, 3xMclaren, 3XAston....3xAMG, 3xBenley
    I set up 18 AI and select 6 models in selector and than have rendom nomber off each model??

Can you help me.

Thank you,

Luka

2. Coutie

Coutie Moderator Staff Member

You can start with none, and then add them when you're in the game. There is an add ai button. And you pick the ones you want.

Alex72 and JimmyT like this.
  3. DustySticks

DustySticks Registered

Create 3 virtual drivers per car and then create a class for them in the rcd files talent files.

4. gluon

gluon Registered

The easiest way was already mentioned, you need to add AI cars individually during the racing weekend, instead of doing it before on the configuration menu. It's important that you do practice and/or qualifying, because this method won't work if you only do the race with random qualifying.

Once either the practice or qualifying starts, while still on the monitor screen choose the standings tab on the right and then you'll see an "ADD AI" button but pressing it will also choose random numbers of cars. So instead press the arrow button next to it and you'll finally be able to cherry pick the AI as you wish.

DANPROS and Alex72 like this.