Logitech G27 Wheel Force Feedback Problem

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by James987, Feb 12, 2019.

1. James987

James987 Registered

Hi friends,
    I have just purchased rFactor 2 and I cannot find a important Force Feedback setting in the controls area. In rFactor the setting was called "Force Feedback Strength" and by default it is set to +100%. The wheel I use is the Logitech G27 and requires the "Force Feedback Strength" to be set at -100%. Where can I make the Force Feedback Strength adjustment in rFactor 2; so my wheel will behave correctly?

Please advise
    ffs1.jpg

2. Coutie

Coutie Moderator Staff Member

It should be fine. You'll just need to change the strength to whatever you like.

3. Supa

Supa Registered

He means the Ffb multiplier. AMS and rf1 has both realfeel and a strength slider.

4. James987

James987 Registered

I have got to invert the FFB setting some how. The game is unplayable for me with this wheel and a boat load of lag.

5. JimmyT

JimmyT Registered

rF2 uses car specific ffb (see pic) 1 = 100% and you can reduce this to a point where clipping stops (in the case of the pic I have it at .56) and generally people set the wheel ffb to 100% in the logitech profiler. Also if you use "Vehicle Set" for the steering angle you should get better results. ffb.JPG

I no longer use a logitech so this may have changed since then. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong though.

Good luck, hope this helps.

6. Bernd

Bernd Registered

@James987 I guess you mean the rfactor 1 problem with the reversed force feedback right?
    As @Coutie has said, it should not happen in rfactor 2 anymore or do you have a reversed force feedback in rfactor 2?

7. lagg

lagg Registered

This is a question made from time to time in our web, with different wheels.
    The solution is to changfe the sign of the "Steering effects strength" parameter of the controller.json