[REL] Skins for URD, JT5 mod.

Discussion in 'Third Party Content' started by D.Painter, Mar 15, 2017.

1. D.Painter

D.Painter Registered

Fabio Pittol and 2ndLastJedi like this.
  2. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Registered

Great, Thanks for the reassurance :) and also your skins. I going to use that Pennzoil as my go to. Looks awesome.

3. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Registered

In that link you gave with Ethone explaining Virtual Rides , he states that there are downsides to using this method for offline racing against AI , Could you explain what these downsides are please ?

4. Fabio Pittol

Fabio Pittol Registered

Here's one inspired by one of the great concept liveries designed by Sean Bull.

To be honest, I was expecting a better result, since I find the Sean's version really awesome. But letting alone the challenging of porting an open-wheeler livery to a touring car, these '16 SuperGT machines have to much aero details cutting throughout the body, which made the job even harder. I'm still bothered by black/white contrast, specially on the front. Maybe someday I'll revisit this one, till then, I hope you enjoy this one.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    HOW TO INSTALL

Extract the .zip file anywhere you want, and copy the UserData folder provided to your rFactor2 root.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Toro Rosso Concept 11.3Mb
    Download: https://mega.nz/#!hgBTkL5K!mywlYNbo3NBiX15EUa2crHWN5f0plu5Oik19hOtA2CQ
    Mirror: http://www.mediafire.com/file/scrs0l7pg8mkhux/ToroRossoConcept_URD-JT5_Shiro.zip
    tororosso_concept.png

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
  5. Lgel

Lgel Registered

Splendid execution. Thanks and cheers.

Fabio Pittol likes this.
  6. Sebastien Sestacq

Sebastien Sestacq Registered

7. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

Anyone who knows GTR2 will understand that I'm in awe of car painters. I, am a person with ZERO artistic sense or talent, and to see somebody just whip out a skin....well....
    Great Work!

Fabio Pittol likes this.
  8. doberk

doberk Registered

Hello, links in the first post are broken. Could anybody re-upload them? Thanks

9. D.Painter

D.Painter Registered