GT3 championship?

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Alex72, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Alex72

Alex72 Registered

Sorry if this is in the wrong place (and if you thought something awesome was posted, lol), but i wonder if someone has made their own GT3 championship or similar and would share it? I have read somewhere that some make their own files or similar and make races that you can do. Not sure how it works but maybe someone has made one?

Thanks!

2. Brack Jabham

Brack Jabham Registered

Hey Alex. Of Course you can do this. I hope someone shares something they did with rF2 LogAnalyzer or a similar tool.

However, I encourage you to join an online league (or just practice online to see your times against other drivers). Try the World SimSports servers. Look for multiplayer servers starting with WSS and check our LIveRacers results at http://worldsimsports.com/live-timing/
    We have three servers available 24/7 with real weather implemented. No passwords until race day and a great range of skills for you to compare with (and sometimes other drivers testing when you are online too)

We welcome drivers of all skill levels to compete as well. http://worldsimsports.com

Alex72 likes this.
  3. Alex72

Alex72 Registered

Not sure if i misunderstand you or you me, but i mean AI championship that you can drive against AI over a set of tracks. Sort of a barebone career of sorts. I thought i saw people write that but i cant remember where.

However, driving MP would be very fun. I think im middle pack kinda guy, well, if people are aliens then im prolly a back burner. :D But hey, practice my skills is something i enjoy. Assetto Corsa had/have a lot of Steam groups for laid back, but good and clean, racing. Was hoping rF2 had that but i dont think ive seen anything. I really enjoyed friendly MP in AC. Not up for super serious leagues atm. I will check your site/server out. Thanks, brother.

4. ceecee

ceecee Registered

@Alex72 , In our off season (when the F1 season ends) we run the GT3 Pack and Challengers in a mini Championship while waiting for the F1 2019 season..
    The races are against 24 AI (there are two of us on the server) and use S9 hard tyres due to no Tuning Options available (AI is stuck using S9).
    Races are between 30-38 mins with one pitstop for fuel and tyres (AI included)
    We use rF2 LogAnalyzer to monitor the data.
    Here are our settings if they will help.

RoadAtlanta2017_V1.0
    21 Laps F:3x T:7x D:25%
    sm_Autodromo_di_Imola_v1.2
    19 Laps F:2x T:6x D:25%
    BrandsACdx
    20 laps F:3x T:7x D:25%
    sm_Donington_Park_v1.3
    20 laps F:3x T:7x D:25%
    sm_Red_Bull_Ring_v1.3
    19 Laps F:3x T:7x D:25%
    VLM_Rouen-Les-Essarts_sj.dd_v0.97
    16 laps F:3x T:7x D:25%