SOLVED Reported crashing with new build

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by Domino Duhan, Dec 22, 2018.

1. mobanton

mobanton Registered

I’m getting the following errors messages whilst trying to load 3 of the 4 new cars:

Porsche 911 GT3 R

Audi R8 GT3 LMS

McLaren 720S GT3

Error getting stats for texture MATH.BMP loading texture MATH for materials MCL72GT3_CPIT_HD_WINDOWS.

Error getting stats for texture MATH.BMP loading texture MATH for materials P991GT3_CPIT_HD_WINDOWS.

Error getting stats for texture MATH.BMP loading texture MATH for materials WCEXTRA1.

Tried deleting Bin64 and letting Steam verify my files but that did not work.
    Are there any other solutions to overcome these issues?

2. jual

jual Registered

has deleted the bin64 and the bin32 Folder,
    get Error message anyway apparently only on mod cars ASR Formula open wheel classic (.....Camel Benetton Ford,Minardi Team)
    gMotor2 Error:
    -Error loading global material 643_BCOOL_INT
    -Error getting stats for texture BUMP.DDSError loading texture BUMP for material 643_BCOOL_INT
    if I confirm (delete) the message (alt TAB, crossbar) sometime the race starts appearing strange opponents, or sometimes it crash.
    RF2_ghost_car1.JPG

biancazzurro likes this.
  3. biancazzurro

biancazzurro Registered

on F1 1975 mod as well for me

4. Highlandwalker

Highlandwalker Registered

I am getting the same with the ASR 1991 cars, also the Ferrari does not load in the showroom and the other cars the white shows up as dark grey.

5. Onno Nieuwenburg

Onno Nieuwenburg Registered

i have a different problem since the new GT3 pack came out and that is that when i press race on a server rfactor crashes and i need to rejoin the session.
    Sometimes this happens once per session but other times it is 4 or 5 times after eachother.

Regards
    Onno

6. Hazi

Hazi Registered

Same here with Ferrari ASR 1991 Mod and F1 1975 Mod. - so must be mod related?!

7. Highlandwalker

There is also a problem with the showrooms since the last up date. The right hand side of the car is extremely dark which is of no use if you are producing a skins and trying align stripes on the right hand side. I use the ASR showroom for skinning, I don't like the hanger showroom because it's a wide angle view and is distorted because of the wide angle view. I think S397 should produce an undistorted show room. Hope this gets sorted by S397

8. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

that was an issue last year and eventually was fixed. Has it cropped up again??? Are you using the most current version and NOT an older beta?

9. Highlandwalker

My installation is totally up to date, I checked all the showrooms I have installed and all are really dark on the right hand side, so the issue has cropped up again.

10. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

I rarely go to the tuning screens so I just did a check before heading to sleep. Previously when the black-out occurred, the car was barely visible at all on the right side. What I am seeing in the stock giant hangar garage is a heavy shadow darkening, but not obliterating, the right side of the car. The shadow is cast on the floor of the hangar as well and while the right side is clearly darker than the left, it's not the issue I thought it was. Sorry. (at least on my install) So darker as if in shadow, yes. But almost complete blackness like it was last year? no.

11. Highlandwalker

Yes I agree the hanger showroom is the least affected, but all the other showrooms I have installed it's lot more severe and some are almost black on the righthand side. As I said in my previous post the hanger show room is too distorted for accurate skinning due to the wide angle view and zooming in is of no help really. Thanks for reply.

12. angel sancho

angel sancho Registered

hello good I explain my problem and downloaded the new gt3 pack and I get all the cars except the bmw m6 e tried to unsubscribe and do it again and I do not get anywhere I have the other cars but not the m6 could you give me some solution

13. Ernie

Ernie Registered

Thanks for help. "d3d9.dll" in /bin64 deleted. Problem solved.:cool:

Dumped 2 hours first to solve this problem without knowing the reason for the crash. Even a steam check couldn't solve it.:confused:

14. SirBigBerry

SirBigBerry Registered

Confirm...deleted d3d9.dll only from BIN64 folder and...back in business!!

15. Todor Vasilev

Todor Vasilev Registered

Hi guys, same with me, first tried removing windows updates, nvidia drivers back to old and new versions, reinstalling game no effect.
    Then deleted d3d9.dll from both bin32 and bin64 folders and game back running fine. Thank you.

16. John Ivanicky

John Ivanicky Registered

Sim is crashing on launch for me as well. I just installed it like 2 days ago and it was working fine until today. I don't feel like swapping drivers and reinstalling windows to try to get it to work.

17. NPalacio

NPalacio Registered

Guys, excuse my IT ignorance but where the hell are these bin32 and bin64 folders? I have searched IE thoroughly and cannot find them. Please help, kid wants back in the kart!

18. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

just do a file search in windows. look for d3d9.dll and when the results pop up, right click and choose the option to go to the folder.

19. ADSTA

ADSTA Registered

In your Steam Library, right click rFactor 2
    Select Properties
    Select Local Files Tab
    Select Browse Local Files

20. NPalacio

NPalacio Registered

I did that but the file exists in several folders. I didnt see it in any steam folders. In fact, I did a search within the steam folder itself and it says no results. Can someone post a screenshot of the folder?