Released NEW! GT3 Challengers Pack NOW Available!

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by Christopher Elliott, Dec 22, 2018.

1. John R Denman

John R Denman Registered

I'm getting hooked on these S397 mods.

2. bhendrik

bhendrik Registered

Great job guys, can’t stop driving the 720. I’ve got a question though. Why is the not a possibility to BOP the ai cars i(brands) individual. For what i see now, the 720 ai cars are the fastest, followed by the BMW and the Porsche. The audi seems te be the slowest when the ai drive the cars. For offline racing it would be great to adjust the ai strenght for the audi to 101 and the 720 to 99, leaving the Porsche and the Beamer at 100 for example. Tested it at official track (Sebring) and a mod track (Spa and Monza). Same for the GTE DLC and the older cars of the GT3 pack. Woud be great if you added this feature for the offline racers.

3. UsedMomo

UsedMomo Registered

Semantics, really.

4. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

go back 20 years and find bbs postings when somebody 'dared' call GPL a game. lol.

5. GTClub_wajdi

GTClub_wajdi Registered

Why I couldn’t race vs multiple cars in offline races? I mean I choose the Audi,BMW, Mercedes... then when I went to race it was only the Audi.

6. B. Gant

B. Gant Registered

Do the Oppenent selection list "after" you choose your car. If you do before, the opponent list will go to only the car you chose to drive.

GTClub_wajdi likes this.
  7. Voltaic

Voltaic Registered

I don't like what you're saying, but I like your stile :p

UsedMomo likes this.
  8. Dobbie

Dobbie Registered

Hope you will adapt the GT1-Godzilla into the GT3 field. He´s not dead, similar GTR´s will start for example on the Mountain next year. Think it could not be the big job and grow up the multiplicity of the grid.

Badboy likes this.
  9. mixer61

mixer61 Registered

S397 has planned an update for the physics of the first GT 3........?

Jeferson Richart and DrivingFast like this.
  10. Mr.Thor

Mr.Thor Registered

the rear tires of the BMW are too far in the back. looks a little bit strange.

11. patchedupdemon

patchedupdemon Registered

Anyone else having the reflections on the cars, driver and body parts just pop in and out,.
    After more testing the graphics of the car look worst than the older released car packs

12. Mr.Thor

Mr.Thor Registered

Yeah, just saw the driver head popping in very late in then Audi, looks strange. The porsche is better.
    It seams s397 had to hurry up for the release before christmas. But anyway it is a lot of fun and great driving these cars.

13. fsuarez79

fsuarez79 Registered

In the last road map they said this is still pretty much work in progress, so don't expect perfect results now.

"Another known issue is that our post effects are not fine-tuned yet to the new materials. That means in some conditions they produce unbalanced results, like too much glare. We are currently comparing our output to that of industry standard ray tracing solutions to make sure our output matches such solutions and when we are happy with that we’ll re-calibrate the post effects to work with realistic light intensities from things like headlights and solar specular. If it bothers you, we recommend you turn those effects down a notch or two for the moment."

Levelup1 likes this.
  14. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

Didn't Nissan release a new GT3 car this year?(2018 limited schedule) If so, I would think that would be the car. An Pacific pak would make sense, they could have the Lexus, Acura/Honda, Nissan & a couple of others that haven't made the field yet.

15. Voltaic

Voltaic Registered

Ferrari and Lamborghini please ;)

PS; the Japanese, the Ford, .....

Louis likes this.
  16. LokiD

LokiD Registered

I'm delaying my purchase read a few posts concerning the poor quality of some of the cockpits namely the porsche. I luv rf2 but what's the point of these new shaders when overall quality is poor or looked rushed...

Especially when you jump from sim to sim rf2 starting to look dated in the interior areas.

UsedMomo likes this.
  17. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Apparently the cockpits etc aren't using those yet. But fair call to wait and see.

LokiD likes this.
  18. GrimDad

GrimDad Registered

@LokiD
    The Porsche cockpit is one of the better looking ones.
    The cockpits aren't bad I was just expecting better graphic quality from inside. It doesn't spoil the enjoyment of driving the cars.

19. patchedupdemon

patchedupdemon Registered

I’m looking as far up the road as I can when racing so don’t look at the cockpit, I understand why they released these before they could apply the pbr to cockpits because of Xmas so I’m not fussed but I understand why others are

Gasper Zupan and GrimDad like this.
  20. UsedMomo

UsedMomo Registered

You'll likely be waiting awhile. There are still unfixed problems with the GTE and first GT3 packs.