[REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager

Discussion in 'Other' started by Nibo, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Nibo

Nibo Registered

If you are using r2la in DEDI mode there will be no stints. Or, if you not using DEDI mode, then r2la did not find your name and that why you have no stints. With what sim are you using r2la?
    1. For rF2, r2la finds your user name automatically when you enter path in first field ("Path to your rFactor2 directory or to directory with rF1 logs") when you first start r2la.
    2. If you use r2la with rF1 or Automobilista you have to enter you name in first start form, in field called "If you use r2la with rFactor1 or Automobilista enter your ingame name here".
    Make sure you not checking "DEDI mode" button in start form for stints to work.

They can not be completely wrong. Just in a case when r2la does not know your name or you didn't set lap time in session, then r2la shows car Category for 1st driver in session.

Game server is responsible for creating log files. Not sure why this specific problem might happen (server hangs?)

I don't think you have to exit before server restarts. This is some server bug or specifics, I don't think I can help with that.

Yes, non standard symbols in xml are not supported by r2la and will be ignored. That's a technical issue with encodings. I recommend for users and moders to not use non Latin symbols in their names or mod names.

Audere est facere likes this.
  2. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Update 2.058.15
    • Live Timing now shows server name in server selection buttons (for rF2 only).
    • Added started laps number to "Laps" column on Records page.
    • Sortable column headers are now marked with blue color on mouse hoover instead of arrow symbols.
    • Added sorting to "Driver stats", "All time stats" and "Car stats" tables.

3. RoWo

RoWo Member

Thanks, awesome job! :)

4. Petr Kolář

Petr Kolář Registered

It's great.
    I have a question, How to set the log analyzer in live timing mode for autostart after reboot windows server? If I run r2la_live_timing.bat, I have to choose Server IP , Port, Password and press Start server. How to run it without manual intervention?
    Thank you.

5. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Create a bat file in rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.058.15 directory with following lines:
    Code:
    start web2py.exe -S r2la -M -R applications/r2la/private/live_timing.py
    start web2py.exe -a 'your password' -i 127.0.0.1 -p 8000
    Substitute "your password" with your password, 127.0.0.1 with your server IP, 8000 with your port value (if you want to change port).

6. Petr Kolář

Petr Kolář Registered

Thank you very much, Nibo

7. Marc Christopher Harris

Marc Christopher Harris Registered

Hi Nibo.

Love the tool so much.

Quick question. I have a driver who in round one had a dot in their name

Driver.Name but then for the other rounds has no dot. Driver Name

I have changed his name in the race result and qualifying log, but now I have two rows in the standings, but with the same name.

How do I combine the two?

Thanks!

8. Nibo

Nibo Registered

There should not be two rows if names are identical. Make sure there is no hidden trailing "white space" in one of the names or any other differences in names.

9. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

Hi Nibo, my fellow admin in our league pointed out that the standings table never uses the dnf-color (purple) for some reason. Drivers that retire are assigned either green or grey color depending on the points system. Would be more informative if purple for dnfs would be used. Sure you could go and check the results but I like that you can get such info by one glance. Thank you for you consideration.

10. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Its a matter of choice I made. If driver received points and DNF at the same time, then color will be green, since I prioritize points indication over DNF indication. If driver has DNF and no points, it is shown with purple background, this is working. I see no possibility for grey background and DNF in code, can you provide more info (possibly log files) on that?

I will think on changing green to purple for drivers that received points and DNF at the same time.

11. TIG_green

TIG_green Registered

I sent you email ;)

12. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Added small fix without changing version number (same download link):
    • Cell background for DNF in championship tables now is always purple, no matter if driver received points or not.
    If you already using v2.058.15 and need this fix you can just substitute 1 file without setting up new r2la instance:
    1. Re-download rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.058.15.zip
    2. Take file rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.058.15\web2py\applications\r2la\modules\la_championship.pyc from archive and substitute same file in your r2la with it.
    3. Restart r2la.

Paolo Pennimpede and Mauro like this.
  13. ennimann

ennimann Registered

Hi,
    sorry, it don't work for me. The analyser himself is running without problems, but the card "live" shows
    "No live sessions found"
    Polling......

Here ist mei BAT:
    Code:
    cd web2py
    start web2py.exe -S r2la -M -R applications/r2la/private/live_timing.pyc
    start web2py.exe -a 'mypassword' -i 127.0.0.1 -p 10508

Thanks for help.

14. Nibo

Nibo Registered

And if you run r2la_live_timing.bat it works? Is there an error message written in your web2py/r2la_live_timing.log file after you start Live Timing with your new bat (that does not work)? Does Live Timing bat window stay open (what does it say if its open) or closes by itself?

15. M Lynn

M Lynn Registered

Hi, and sorry if this question has already been asked before. I have quite a large database of logs going back about 18 months, and in that time I've changed my driver name a few times. Is there any way to combine those different names so that all my stints, lap records and PBs etc show as one driver? I totally understand if it isn't possible, I was just wondering if there was a way to do it or if it could be easily implemented.

Thanks.

16. ADSTA

ADSTA Registered

start web2py.exe -S r2la -M -R applications/r2la/private/live_timing.pyc
    Would that c, at the end of line above, be the problem? The example Nibo used had no c.
    Just an observation.

17. Nibo

Nibo Registered

M Lynn, no way to do this in r2la. You can manually (with text editors) replace your old name with new one in old xmls. Or you can use automatic replace tool for multiple files, like this - https://www.thewindowsclub.com/find-replace-text-multiple-files-bulk-windows-pc Maybe make a backup copy of all logs before doing this.

ADSTA, that's actually my mistake when I was answering. I copied lines from my file and it is working with non-compiled version, so I use .py. But for distributed (compiled) version of r2la it should be .pyc. So ennimann lines are correct.

18. M Lynn

M Lynn Registered

Ah, yeah I was thinking of doing a batch edit like that as a last resort, I do keep a backup of my logs too. Thanks for that link as well, it's helpful. Cheers. :cool:

19. ennimann

ennimann Registered

Thanks for answering.
    There are 2 DOS Boxes:
    Code:
    web2py Web Framework
    Created by Massimo Di Pierro, Copyright 2007-2018
    Version 2.14.6-stable+timestamp.2016.05.10.00.21.47
    Database drivers available: psycopg2, pymysql, imaplib, MySQLdb, sqlite3, pyodbc

please visit:
            http://127.0.0.1:10508/
    use "taskkill /f /pid 8784" to shutdown the web2py server

and
    Code:
    web2py Web Framework
    Created by Massimo Di Pierro, Copyright 2007-2018
    Version 2.14.6-stable+timestamp.2016.05.10.00.21.47
    Database drivers available: psycopg2, pymysql, imaplib, MySQLdb, sqlite3, pyodbc

LiveTiming process started...
    Reading local memory...

No files in LOG folder.
    On ore Server are running a lot of rF2 dedicated Servers.
    Maybe is that the Problem?
    Thanks

20. Nibo

Nibo Registered

This looks ok, no errors, processes are running. There should be web2py/r2la_live_timing.log file, its not in log folder. But I see that there should not be any errors.
    Tell me, if you start Live Timing by default shortcut (r2la_live_timing.bat), is it working? Did it ever work before?

Make sure you put rFactor2SharedMemoryMapPlugin64.dll in correct folder and tuned it on in rF2: check that your rFactor 2\UserData\player\CustomPluginVariables.JSON file has this lines:
    Code:
     "rFactor2SharedMemoryMapPlugin64.dll":{
        " Enabled":1,
        "DebugISIInternals":0,
        "DebugOutputLevel":2,
        "DedicatedServerMapGlobally":0,
        "EnableStockCarRulesPlugin":0
      }
    You could try starting bat files from windows admin account.

As last resort, you also can try to run Live Timing in global Memory:
    1. Turn off r2la and rF2 server.
    2. Set "DedicatedServerMapGlobally" value to 1 in rFactor 2\UserData\player\CustomPluginVariables.JSON file.
    3. Set "read_global_memory" value to 1 in rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.058.15\web2py\applications\r2la\live_timing_settings.json file.
    4. Restart r2la and rF2
    Set both back to 0 if it will not work.