[HowTo] Tyre app position wrong in WEDGEHUD MINIMAL.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by softslider, Nov 17, 2018.

1. softslider

softslider Registered

I like simple one and I've been using WedgeHud Minimal. But as you can see the tyre app in below picture, the tyre app itself and the position of tyre status values(100s) aren't matched although I'm using the latest version. I think it's simple to change the position and make them matched. But I can't find how to. Does anybody have information how to change the position for it?

FYI, I'm using triple minotors.

[​IMG]

2. softslider

softslider Registered

I found a brief answer. Edit HUD in ModDev and package it as a new HUD. Ticket closed.

3. Alex72

Alex72 Registered

Just a question, is there a reason you dont put the side monitors behind the center monitor so that your bezel get half the size? I do that on mine and it works great. Maybe the monitor rack wont let you do it?

4. softslider

softslider Registered

I did it when I installed triple monitors initially. But partially not matched horizontal line maked me feel annoying, I chose current layout and I've been satisfying with it. You may check my video to see the bezel.

5. ADSTA

ADSTA Registered

Have you used the ingame triple monitor config app.
    I have mine Ctrl + =
    Equal can be whatever you assign.
    trips.JPG
    Also, your eye height to monitor height can change how images line up on the monitors.

6. softslider

softslider Registered

Currently no issue with my setup as you can see the video. My seat is height adjustable and my eyes height is perfectly matched with vertical center of the monitors.

In above post, I just answered for why I don't put side monitor edge behind center monitor. When I did it, I had to feel slightly annoying in the top or bottom bezel area as straight line seemed not straight.

Actually bezel is never annoying but A pillar is absolutely annoying depending on the car.. ;)