Graphics card?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by larry24, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Fanapryde

Fanapryde Registered

Forgot to mention them. Mine are both BT and their dongle is in USB3. Don't know how corded KB and mouse will react, but my guess is that it should not be an issue.

Alex72 likes this.
  2. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Yeah, you should have at least 2 x USB2 on the back I would think, throw anything else on the others. Keyboard/mouse/even HDD (if you have one) can go on hubs or front connectors too.

Your mileage may vary, but USB hubs can add some latency which you don't want for controllers (in the past... distant past, so take with a grain of salt... a USB hub introduced noticeable input lag for me. I never really thought about it but after I saw it mentioned somewhere I tried connecting my wheel direct to the M/B and could actually see the difference on screen). Some people report no difference, but something to keep in mind.

Alex72 likes this.
  3. Alex72

Alex72 Registered

Cheers mate. Its weird but i looked at the specs and in one place it says 2xUSB2.0 and in another it says 6xUSB2.0. Maybe its internal/external. I will have to test when i get the rest. Waiting for the RAM, Windows 10 and 2 SSD's. Getting a 120GB for Win with ~600mb/s read/write and a 500GB ~3000mb/s for the sim and other progs/games.

4. larry24

larry24 Registered

This is what I went with,do you guys think it will give me good fps? I was going to go with the 1080ti but in the last few weeks they went higher in price. I got this hole setup for 1,150 with 3 year warranty,Has not come in yet.

Attached Files:

davehenrie likes this.
  5. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

6. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Depends. Are you going to run just the 3 screens, or are you thinking 4 or 5? :p

Seriously though, that should do a very nice job indeed. Probably for years.