tracks, tracks, tracks

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by Alcolo, Oct 7, 2018.

1. vegaguy5555

vegaguy5555 Registered

Wow!!
    All I can say is Spa Historic is the best track I have seen anywhere. I know rF2 has a dated look in general and I would pay a $100 plus for a PC2 or now ACC graphics quality because rFactor has the best physics.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
  2. Nitrometh

Nitrometh Registered

Also Mills Metro Park is absolutely great. Turban is top notch.....and it's all free AND fictional.

bwana, mesfigas and bravotangosix like this.
  3. Alcolo

Alcolo Registered

"My" version is maybe yours, the 1.81. Same when you make Codemasters conversion and you say "your" work.
    And it misses lights. That's why the quality is not the same quality that Sebring quality, no doubt about this.
    I have F1 2018 or Pcars 2 for a very good quality of Monaco.
    And if someone can add lights on "my" Monaco version, it can only be better.
    And i stay on my position, the paid tracks have a better quality.

4. McNolo

McNolo Registered

I do not discuss your arguments, it's fine for me, you're free to think as you want, but what I don't understand is why you use other tracks if you say...

You are being incongruous with yourself.

And only for clarify, the Monaco track version you talk about It was made for one thing in particular, F1 race for private league, where night lighting does not matter and also in quite limited time.

Jeferson Richart likes this.
  5. Alcolo

Alcolo Registered

Rf2 has only ONE track with high quality : it's SEBRING.
    And i hope now it's the standard quality, cause others tracks feel a little bit "crap" after you race Sebring.
    Even if i race with mod tracks (in fact one mod track, Monaco), it doesn't change that Sebring quality is the best, and i prefer only paid DLC like Raceroom.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
  6. fsuarez79

fsuarez79 Registered

So let's see, realistically speaking you will have one more track in Q1 2019 (well 2, Nordschleife and Nürburgring GP).
    Considering the amount of time it takes them to produce a track, you'll be lucky if you get another 2 DLC tracks by the end of 2019.
    Hope you're happy with racing the same 5 tracks for the next year and a half :D

bwana likes this.
  7. Alcolo

Alcolo Registered

I just need the paid track "Nordschleife", in fact i only race 3 tracks in all my games : Nordschleife, Brandhatch, Monaco. And now Sebring but i prefer 1000x times Nordschleilfe.

8. mesfigas

mesfigas Registered

9. fsuarez79

fsuarez79 Registered

You only race 3 tracks but the title of your post is "tracks, tracks, tracks"...….hmmm why do you want more tracks then?
    You just keep contradicting yourself :rolleyes:
    Hopefully Sebring and Nordschleife will keep you busy from posting non sense

Fanapryde and Filip like this.
  10. Alcolo

Alcolo Registered

I just wish more tracks. Nordschleife yes can busy me. There is no non sense to wish more tracks when rF2 has only ONE real paid track as high quality.

11. Alcolo

Alcolo Registered

12. stonec

stonec Registered

The problem is that when the next track comes out with even higher quality, you will again say that only the newest track is of high quality. The fact that you have a new track with latest tech doesn't make older tracks any worse. NOLA, Indy, Atlanta, Matsusaka, Zandvoort and Silverstone are all enough accurate to be used for training. Even Silverstone that's quite old by now doesn't feel to me much different to Assetto Corsa's laser scanned one and iRacing has a Silverstone that's worse. But yes, there could be more tracks, agree on that part.

13. ADSTA

ADSTA Registered

I'm going to take a (not so) wild guess here and say that if you only race three tracks you must be only using single player.
    That's all fine and good, whatever floats your boat.

Now without any need to guess I know that if you jump in a server with people you know (voice chat of coarse) you can pretty much race anything, anywhere, any time (goody goody yum yum :D) and have a blast.
    Driving a motorised box on wheels at a half finished track in our pretend race cars garaged in the living room.
    It's meant to be entertainment. Nothing more, nothing less, unless of coarse if you're a "glass half empty" person.

Speaking of empty, where's me Bundy! :cool:

bwana likes this.
  14. fsuarez79

fsuarez79 Registered

There's nothing wrong with wanting more high quality tracks, I think we would all like that, but saying all the other tracks are "crap" is total non sense and disrespectful to all the modders who spend hours working on them so we can all enjoy them for free. I assumed you'd realize that by now :rolleyes:

15. DrivingFast

DrivingFast Registered

@Alcolo

Can you tell me, just to know, what do you think about AtlantaMP for example.

Whether night or day.
    In terms of graphics, track physics, wet track etc.

I think this standard is very good.

I do not need Sebring's graphics standards, just Sebring's track physics standards.

But frankly, even if I still prefer laser tracks scanned to the standard of Sebring, the tracks like AtlantaMP seem to me very good.

Only one exception for the Nordschliefe that I am passionate about and on which I ride on it frequently.

johnsclander likes this.
  16. McNolo

McNolo Registered

Sebring is top quality, nobody discusses it. However, it is not necessary to belittle anyone to make this clear or show your predilection for this track over others. There are many ways to express it in good ways and what you have written leaves a bad image of you, think about it.

17. Alcolo

Alcolo Registered

the quality has a price.
    Kartsim pro costs 500€ and it's a very high quality.
    For high quality mod, the only one I 'll find as high quality as Sebring is Miseluck from Lemaxx, you can be sure it won't be free but something like 5 €.
    Again the quality has a price.

Concerning road Atlanta i was disappointed, the road mesh is as flat as Assetto corsa.
    And it's free of course, no way i pay for this.

18. stonec

stonec Registered

It's not that simple. I can put a price on my fantasy track and it won't suddenly become quality. Windows 10 has a price, Android and Linux doesn't, is one better than the other? There are many different ways to finance content. Atlanta was financed by the yearly multiplayer fee, Assetto Corsa Competizione upcoming tracks are all free as well.

19. mesfigas

mesfigas Registered

quality has a price thats why iracing sux

20. Alcolo

Alcolo Registered

i agree. this game is expensive, but free content is a low quality.