FORMULA E SRT05E (SEASON 5) Cars

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by x2611, Sep 8, 2018.

1. x2611

x2611 Registered

Since you got us started in Formula E, please continue by offering the next generation cars.

2. Leonardo Nogueira

Leonardo Nogueira Registered

And tracks for this too, of course!!!!
    Hahahaha!

3. x2611

x2611 Registered

..of course ;)

Leonardo Nogueira likes this.
  4. DaVeX

DaVeX Registered

...can we act as this never happened instead?

5. x2611

x2611 Registered

..why not?

6. x2611

x2611 Registered

No seriously. I love the screaming V10 as much as the next guy but, let's face it, electronic cars are the wave of the future. Especially since FormulaE came on the scene. ISI/S397 already has their foot in the door with the car we have now. If they don't ride this wave, and SOON, they will deserve to go under. Some other "sim" will happily fill in the void (Codemasters). It would be a shame because rF2 is my goto sim for realistic driving.

Please, please don't be late to this party too ISI! Use what you have already! Update a few numbers, throw the new body on it and get it out on Steam fast. Toss in an FE track or two and you'll be good to go. You can update things as we go along like everyone else does.

I'm sure it's not that simple but still.

In a strange way I really enjoy these cars and drive it daily. If you think you've got a track nailed, take a FormulaE for a spin on it. You will soon realise you don't know jack. FE is excellent for learning a new track or re-learning an old one. It forces you to concentrate on the curves and your speed without any engine or gear change cues.

As for gear change, I love the 1-2 in these things. It feels like launching off an aircraft carrier in an F-14 Tomcat! Really cool.

Anyway, we'll just have to hope, wait and see.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018